• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017

www.youtube.com

[Special] 마마무 (MAMAMOO) - 행복하지마 2021 (Don't Be Happy 2021) WAW Concert ver.

[Special] 마마무 (MAMAMOO) - 행복하지마 2021 (Don't Be Happy 2021) WAW Concert ver.Instagram: https://bit.ly/2TrQPJDFacebook: https://bit.ly/2OYoA1WTwitter: https://...
www.youtube.com

🧟‍♀️ 좀비가 된 퍼플키스의 🕴 수트빨은? | 수트댄스 | Suit Dance | 퍼플키스 (PURPLE KISS) | Zombie | 퍼포먼스 | Performance

🧟‍♀️ 좀비가 된 퍼플키스의 🕴 수트빨은? | 수트댄스 | Suit Dance | 퍼플키스 (PURPLE KISS) | Zombie | 퍼포먼스 | Performance#PURPLEKISS#Zombie#SuitDance#New1theKOriginal#1theK#원더케이#원더케...

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Lee Hi's new album is pretty good. I'm glad there's an MV for Red Lipstick since that one is my fav.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

youtu.be

쿨룩 LIVE ▷스테이씨(STAYC) ‘색안경’ / [정은지의 가요광장]|KBS 210908 방송

2021.09.08_KBS Cool FM 89.1MHz 매일 12:00~14:00정은지의 가요광장http://program.kbs.co.kr/2fm/radio/eunjigayo/pc/만남의 광장 with 스테이씨(STAYC)※ 본 방송은 방역수칙을 준수하고 촬영되었습니다.토크와 라...

youtu.be

[HyunA&DAWN - PING PONG] Comeback Stage | #엠카운트다운 EP.724 | Mnet 210909 방송

- KPOP Chart Show M COUNTDOWN | EP.724- HyunA&DAWN - PING PONG▶Watch more video clips:http://bit.ly/MCOUNTDOWN2021[Kor Ver.]'최초 공개' 1+1=1 '현아&던'의 'PING PONG'...

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands

www.youtube.com

LISA - 'LALISA' M/V

LISA - LALISA내 뒷모습만 봐도 알잖아어두워질 때 분홍빛이나새하얀 조명이 날 깨우면번쩍번쩍 세상을 흔들어머리를 하얗게 비운채시끄런 감정은 태울래Burn burn burn그때 난 네 갈증을 해소할 샴페인Sip sip 나를 들이켜그래 더 저 높이 내 body 받들어 Want ...

Lisa's MV is dropping in ~15 minutes.

edit:

Last edited:

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've liked everything that Blackpink has done so far including the solo projects and Lisa's verses are usually the highlight of BP's songs for me but oof I dunno about this solo debut for her. Her singing vocals on Money are real rough in spots and I'm just not feeling Lalisa at all and the M/V is just a visual mess with a dozen different themes all crammed all into one video. Honestly never thought I'd say this but this is the first thing that a member of Blackpink has put out that is a total miss for me. I'll give some additonal listens to see if I warm up to it at all but my first impressions aren't great. I immediately loved the Jenny and Rose solo debuts can't say the same about this one and that kind of makes me sad.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
All I can say for that music video is it looks expensive as fuck Lmao. Haven't listened to Money but Lalisa is a banger for me.

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Lisa delivered let's gooooo

EahR3RRUwAE9Jub.jpg

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Money isnt for me but I like Lalisa and the chorus got really stuck after the second listen.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017

www.youtube.com

비비 (BIBI) - PADO Official M/V

비비 (BIBI) - PADO 🌊 🌊 You are my wave! 🧜‍♀️🏝💦파도 波濤1. 바다에 이는 물결.2. 맹렬한 기세로 일어나는 어떤 사회적 운동이나 현상을 비유적으로 이르는 말.3. 강렬한 심리적 충동이나 움직임을 비유적으로 이르는 말.#PADO #파도 #波濤...

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for Blackpink fans. They get table scraps compared to fans of other groups/artists.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Lisa is about to become Korea's biggest female soloist and I'm not even mad, the two tracks are great and the MV is top notch.

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Not feeling Lalisa either. But I could say that about most Black Pink songs, they are just not my kind of music.

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
I listened to Lalisa a few times and I think it was just ok. It's not something I would add to my playlist, personally.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
Zombie from Purple Kiss is a banger. I like Lalisa as well, what an interesting choice to make it so slow tempo. Maybe it's a way to differentiate itself from the BP sound.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll like Lalisa the more I listen to it but I feel like the MV was all over the place / changed too much for me. Her including aspects of her heritage in the video was really cool though.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Lalisa is such an empty ego trip song, but I kinda like it still?
Not sure, hoping it'll grow on me more though, it's not THAT amazing to me.

trapt777

Oct 25, 2017
I don't mind Blackpink. I really really dislike Lisa's solo release.

Lisa has released soulless ego trip songs about how rich and special she is.

On the absolute polar opposite end, Rosé's solo releases were about finding happiness within and how money and celebrity status don't give you any purpose.

Jan 13, 2020
I don't mind Blackpink. I really really dislike Lisa's solo release.

Lisa has released soulless ego trip songs about how rich and special she is.

On the absolute polar opposite end, Rosé's solo releases were about finding happiness within and how money and celebrity status don't give you any purpose.
to be fair, those different personas are likely decided by the label, with little input by the artists. it's like every member has to exemplify a different behaviour, so all possible marketing angles are satisfied.

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017
I have to catch up with quite a lot of releases/tracks 🤣 . Loona's EP was the most recent one, but Shinee's album is still undefeated in my playlist. Soyeon's was good too, but I haven't really stuck to listening to that yet since release.

www.youtube.com

비비 (BIBI) - PADO Official M/V

비비 (BIBI) - PADO 🌊 🌊 You are my wave! 🧜‍♀️🏝💦파도 波濤1. 바다에 이는 물결.2. 맹렬한 기세로 일어나는 어떤 사회적 운동이나 현상을 비유적으로 이르는 말.3. 강렬한 심리적 충동이나 움직임을 비유적으로 이르는 말.#PADO #파도 #波濤...

Bibi is so good 😊

EDIT: Red Velvet - Hello, Sunset is so good 🏖️

Last edited:

trapt777

Oct 25, 2017
to be fair, those different personas are likely decided by the label, with little input by the artists. it's like every member has to exemplify a different behaviour, so all possible marketing angles are satisfied.

Yeah I guess I just like sincerity in my music rather than commercial personas.

The song itself is still very ordinary IMO, lyrical and thematic issues aside.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I guess I just like sincerity in my music rather than commercial personas.

The song itself is still very ordinary IMO, lyrical and thematic issues aside.

I have to laugh at the idea that Rosé's solo was in any way sincere or authentic. Girl grew up in a rich family and is singing about living in a hole in the wall with a mattress on the floor.

CloverNotes

Oct 25, 2017
Big Kpop artists are like any other celebrity. The company controlling them are about getting money and selling music. People in the modern age like fake relatability, so pitch yourself to that because it sells. Pretty much all celebrities are different on camera then off and non of them are sincere. But everyone already knows this. So my main point is why does it matter Rose has a fake relatable song and Lisa's is ego based? Both are lies.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, it's all fake was my point, congrats on figuring that out. Still, I got a lot less problems with the idea of a rich celebrity singing about being a rich celebrity than a rich celebrity pretending to have experience of being impoverished. Former is boring, latter is insulting.

Oct 27, 2017
Yes, it's all fake was my point, congrats on figuring that out. Still, I got a lot less problems with the idea of a rich celebrity singing about being a rich celebrity than a rich celebrity pretending to have experience of being impoverished. Former is boring, latter is insulting.
I think the problem therein lies with the writer, producer, corporation before the singer since I assume she has much less say comparatively. Now, depending on how much was written by her and what specifically (mattress mention) then I see your point but I can''t find exaclty how much was written by her compared to the other five writers

Last edited:

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
I think the problem therein lies with the writer, producer, corporation before the singer since I assume she has much less say comparatively

This excuse would be somewhat more believable if she were a rookie and she hadn't had a wholeass press cycle saying stuff about how personal the songs were to her and her involvement in the content and choosing of them. She co-wrote the song about being poor btw...

We went through the whole thought process of: "What are we going to sing about? What is Rosie going to talk about for a good three minutes by herself?" It could have gone any other way — love songs, breakup songs. They would have all been great. But we wanted to find something that spoke to me, so it felt right to be talking about what I've been thinking about these past couple of years.

At one point, you gotta choose: This is me, this sounds like me, this will describe me.

Oct 27, 2017
This excuse would be somewhat more believable if she were a rookie and she hadn't had a wholeass press cycle saying stuff about how personal the songs were to her and her involvement in the content and choosing of them. She co-wrote the song about being poor btw...
I dont really look at what I said as an excuse per se, moreso an understanding of what goes into a song and the different, disparate parts that come together at the end. I mentioned that she co-wrote the song along with 5 other writers btw? I don't think situation is as black and white as you describe but I digress.