• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Caught up to some songs and I gotta say, Loona's Paint the Town was pretty fire. It was upbeat, the instrumentals were varied (the beat was everything) and the girls were actually singing in this one instead of talking. Good shit!

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Soyeon's Beam Beam is alright but nothing I will fall head over heels for.

Taeyeon's Weekend is an absolute banger, exactly what I needed in my life, when I needed it. Bless her!

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
LOONA got their second win and first with Haseul!

E5mzYrAXEAAgYG6.png

Last edited:

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

I liked it, but I don't think SM has a lot of faith in Taeyeon. She's always jumping on the latest female trend (several months to years late) and despite having a long solo career, she no longer has her own signature sound.

Her first two albums and even Spark were going in a direction, but last year's album and this new release makes me think SM doesn't know what to do with her.

Jan 13, 2020
I liked it, but I don't think SM has a lot of faith in Taeyeon. She's always jumping on the latest female trend (several months to years late) and despite having a long solo career, she no longer has her own signature sound.
I mean yeah, but I think that holds true for SM in general. Just looking at Aespa, it feels like everything about them is designed by the marketing department, risk-free.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Soyeon's Weather is such a (G)I-DLE song, very catchy. It's definitely my favorite song from the album.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I'm the complete opposite.

My Windy Power Rankings:
1. Psycho
2. ITBBN
3. Quit
4. Beam Beam
5. Weather

I guess my biggest criticism of the EP is how short it is. Only one song breaks the 3 minute mark and just barely.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Blackpink with another photo book.

I'm the complete opposite.

My Windy Power Rankings:
1. Psycho
2. ITBBN
3. Quit
4. Beam Beam
5. Weather

I guess my biggest criticism of the EP is how short it is. Only one song breaks the 3 minute mark and just barely.

Soyeon followed BIBI. Her EP is also incredibly short. Barely 12 minutes with five songs.

Dierce

Oct 27, 2017

This is awesome! Cant get that song out of my head! Also Chuu could be an incredible actress, she has a lot of range with her facial expressions.

I like the unexpected rock influence in Soyeon's album. Psycho is probably my favorite, but overall it's good. Want to see more of rock star Soyeon going forward.

2021-07-05_2.png

Oct 27, 2017

Her first two albums and even Spark were going in a direction, but last year's album and this new release makes me think SM doesn't know what to do with her.
maybe they just let her do what she wants?! comparing albums to singles doesn't make any sense.. also..if SM doesn't have faith in Taeyeon than they dont in anyone... Taeyeon obviously LOVES all music types and doesn't want to just have a signature sound... her voice is enough!

I understand where your coming from though... i think its more important with a band to not loose that sound that got them famous in the first place.. but with a solo artist its not the same... I dont really care what she puts out im there for lyfe...

Last edited:

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
It's been said for months that CLC Yujin would be in Girls Planet 999, but I think this is the first official confirmation from Mnet.

A few of the Chinese and Japanese girls have already debuted, with at least two of them being solo artists.

Shouldn't be too surprised to see Cherry Bullet represented, but really disappointed to have Bvndit Seungeun as part of the roster...

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Video is a teaser for JYP's new merch
www.youtube.com

BLIND PACKAGE GRAND TEASER

BLIND PACKAGE GRAND TEASERJYPn Official Twitter ▶ https://twitter.com/JYPn_officialJYPn Official Instagram ▶ https://www.instagram.com/jypn_official/ⓒ 2021 J...

So JYP was talking about this blind package they were going to sell for a bit without any info on what it is. Turns out it's actually a single for their new GG debuting next year.

Wild this is a thing lol.