• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017

All the teasers and trailers for this just make me wish it would stop storming where I live lol.

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
AF1UY2z.gif

I wished I hadn't though :'D
Would be nice if we could get a better inexpensive video for the best song on fromis_9's mini, but after dropping a 360 camera "special video" a few days ago, their label has now released the "hand version."

프로미스나인 (fromis_9) 'Airplane Mode' Special Video (Hand ver.)

99A1D3455C8B250330

same on the "wished I hadn't" understood it part

I wish I didn't know to make it either......

But stan Nayeon!

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Their outfits are on point.

Forget the outfits, I'm in love with that set, haha. When it switches from day to night, whew. The colors, the lighting, the CGI background... Their set designers definitely deserve a raise.

Also great camerawork. Way better than that Blackpink performance at the James Corden show. That shit looked so bad.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
This is interesting so it sounds mostly like Wheein won't be doing much promotion but still participating in some other stuff for awhile.

However, all four members have unchanging affection for MAMAMOO, so Wheein signed an extended agreement to participate in some activities, including albums and concerts, until December 2023. MAMAMOO's music will continue as much as the great love fans have sent them, and we will inform you about the specific future activities later.

www.soompi.com

MAMAMOO’s Wheein Leaves RBW + Will Continue MAMAMOO Group Activities

MAMAMOO’s Wheein Leaves RBW + Will Continue MAMAMOO Group Activities