• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
There's been a lot I've liked so far this year. My favorites so far are probably Chungha, Wheein, and IU's releases. Though it's a lot more than that.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
lmao

b46db8kz1j271.jpg

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
My favorite kpop stuff in 2021 so far has been from SHINee and Taemin. Don't Call Me and Advice are right up my alley! ^^

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
B.I released his new album and Lee Hi featured in one of his songs and its suuuch a low key banger lol

Lee Hi really can do no wrong in all the songs. This song is on a repeat right now.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
MAMAMOO's new song and mini are alright. Their voices are pretty impressive though.

I went to Target earlier today, and this was the first time I saw them selling (G)I-DLE's album. Wonder if they'll sell Twice's new album.

Xamdou

Oct 25, 2017
MAMAMOO's new song and mini are alright. Their voices are pretty impressive though.

I went to Target earlier today, and this was the first time I saw them selling (G)I-DLE's album. Wonder if they'll sell Twice's new album.

Target is selling Twice's upcoming Taste of Love triple variants as well as an Targeet exclusive version that has a random mixture of all three variants plus 1/9 bookmark that is still available. The regular triple variants are currently sold out.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017

The crossover I never knew how much I wanted till now!

Along with them selling Taste of Love as already mentioned, they also stocked Eyes Wide Open, which is where I bought my copy.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
They're probably done for the day now though. And lol didn't expect anyone else to beat me too it but I was too busy being excited.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
They're probably done for the day now though. And lol didn't expect anyone else to beat me too it but I was too busy being excited.
You already know I got those notifications turned on for Loona updates, haha.

edit: Looks like they're releasing them in order starting at Haseul, so Kim Lip, JinSoul and Choerry tomorrow?

Last edited:

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
So the moment in Joy's video where the kid warms her hands and places it on Joy is the realest shit ever. Also a warm tribute to Kikujiro.