• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aimi

self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 16, 2021
Also, anyone know who does the back vocals on BTS's Dynamite?

Last edited:

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
I think the secret to it being so good is the way Winter pronounces Next Level.

x8eRW87.gif
E2UIXI0UcAo1L8R

I'm actually not sure if you're being serious here, but for some reason I love the way Winter pronounces Next Level.
Even compared to the others when they are trying to do either perfect pronunciation or cool pronunciation of different words/lines.

So I took a Black Pink peloton ride and legit loved every song. K-Pop Era, where should my K-Pop journey go from here?!
Depends how far back you want to go. Older groups like 2NE1, 4Minute, CLC and others have had similar a sounds across their catalogue, or for certain songs of theirs.

A lot of newer groups overlap in ways with Blackpink too, like early Loona (Monotree on production), (G)I-DLE, Itzy, Everglow, etc.

Click the groups names for a series of stage performances (keep in mind some are ~10 years old), or check out the studio releases and official music videos on whichever streaming services you use.

Speaking of Everglow...

[All Stage🎁] EVERGLOW @KCON:TACT 2020 Summer

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I really enjoyed First, it might be my new favorite Everglow title track now. Even bought a second copy of the album that will get signed. Shipping for it was not as bad as I thought it would be.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty solid lineup. Alexa, Ailee, Heize, Lovelyz, etc. M&G and autographs also available for some.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
I really dislike Cry For Me, so luckily that's a CD-only bonus track, haha. That teaser sounds great! Can't wait to hear this. 6 tracks is a bit on the short side, but we're getting another Japanese album (Perfect World) in July, so that's okay.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
New TXT is giving me chills, didn't expect this kind of song from them

The other songs from the album are pretty solid, but that lead track is way above the rest. Dear Sputnik shares a similar vibe, so I really dig it.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Aespa Next Level really grew up on me and I'm quite loving it now.

Everglow First goes really hard, but I'll need a few more listen to grow into it I think. It's pretty nice as is, but not hooked on it still.

GWSN Like It Hot is pretty good, they're always consistent and I love that for them.

Joy Hello is pretty nice, it's interesting to see her having the power to sing it in the first place, her voice always sounded so frail. I wonder how she'll fare live.

Oh My Girl Dun Dun Dance is pretty nice, and I love how fresh it is and how upbeat it makes me feel.

WJSN The Black Easy is everything I needed lately. One of the best songs of 2021 so far, without a doubt. Might even be the best.

2021 is overall being a bit disappointing though, I ain't gonna lie.