• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Could appreciate the latest couple of releases from GFRIEND, but they were clearly over their peak. Still sad to see them go out like this though.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Gfriend was nothing but solid. Mago was great and their commitment to their choreography and hard work was something that I always thought put them high on my list. They might not had songs I liked, but their professionalism was second to none.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you GFRIEND. I think my first memory of them was the raining stage of Me Gustas Tu or Glass Bead MV. It's a huge shame because they had a fantastic string of hits lately. This just goes to show we don't really know what's happening on the business side of things. I hope HYBE is simply shifting them to a different subsidary, but the Source Music statement seemed definitive.

Much better than their debut

My first time hearing about this group, that MV budget tho. I looked them up and they're under Universal so that makes sense.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Was genuinely shocked when the Gfriend news first broke. I don't know anything about Source, or whether the members truly have good personal relationships, so I'm interested to see if there's any future beyond the expected solo work of Sin.B, Eunha and Yuju.

JOY 조이 '안녕 (Hello)' Mood Sampler #1

그레이 GRAY - 아파도 아플 수 없죠 Even though it hurts (Teaser)

[Dance Practice] 우주소녀 더 블랙 (WJSN THE BLACK) - Easy [1M/1 Million Dance Studio]

[PLAY COLOR] WJSN THE BLACK(우주소녀 더 블랙) - Easy

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
TAEMIN 태민 'Advice' @Beyond LIVE - TAEMIN : N.G.D.A (Stage Ver.)

비비(BIBI)의 "인생은 나쁜X(Life is a Bi...)" Band Live Ver.│비비라면 인생 걸 수 있어..🔫남은 사람 있나?[it's KPOP LIVE 잇츠라이브]

ENHYPEN (엔하이픈) 'FEVER' Official MV

Gfriend Stages Collection -- #TO6ETHERWITHGFRIEND | 7 Year Stage Compilation | COLLECTION-K WAVE

✨PLAYLIST
White (하얀마음)
유리구슬 (Glass Bead)
오늘부터 우리는 (Me gustas tu)
Trust
시간을 달려서 (Rough)
바람에 날려 (Gone With The Wind)
너 그리고 나 (Navillera)
바람의 노래 (Hear The Wind Sing)
FINGERTIP
이분의 일 1/2 (ONE-HALF)
귀를 기울이면 (LOVE WHISPER)
여름비 (SUMMER RAIN)
Love Bug
밤 (Time for the moon night)
여름여름해 (Sunny Summer)
Memoria (Korean Ver.)
해야 (Sunrise)
FLOWER (Korean Ver.)
열대야 (Fever)
Labyrinth
교차로 (Crossroads)
Apple
MAGO

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
페노메코 새 EP 'RAIN DROP' 라이브 공개 | PENOMECO, P NATION, SMTM, 피네이션, 쇼미더머니, 에스콰이어

TWICE MOMO x W Korea Making Film

STAYC(스테이씨) '사랑은 원래 이렇게 아픈 건가요' Live Clip

[ITZY] 그림자 마피아 in the morning | "bㅣㄴ틈있지" EP.20 Highlight

Itzy Ryujin 'Gashina' dance cover
www.youtube.com

[ITZY] 왜 예쁜 류진이 두고 가시나~ | “bㅣㄴ틈있지” EP.20 Highlight

#빈틈있지 #있지 #ITZY #네이버나우선미 선배님의 '가시나' 찰떡 소화한 류진이❤️수요일 저녁 8시!! 있지와 함께 하는 ‘bㅣㄴ틈있지’‘bㅣㄴ틈있지’ 더 듣고 싶다면?! 👉 https://now.naver.com/player/889이제 ‘bㅣㄴ틈있지’는 네이버 VIBE 앱에...

OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Next Level slaps. But I'm so confused by the fact they just straight up bought a song from a spin-off of a Hollywood franchise, pitched it up a little and added a completely out of place (but dope) break to it. It's so odd, lol.
Does sound familiar. What song did they reuse?

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Bling Bling... Hot Issue... Good Guys... so many other groups with bad names.

Some agencies have either given up on naming, or they've never heard of SEO.

B.I 비아이 - 'WATERFALL' LIVE FILM

EVERGLOW - PERFORMANCE HISTORY VIDEO

Q&A with WJSN The Black [ENG] '더블랙'으로 삼행시! l 우주소녀, 우주소녀 더 블랙, 더 블랙, WJSN, WJSN THE BLACK

*HIGHTLIGHT
00:10 How long did it take to debut as 'The Black'?
00:22 What does 'The Black' stand for?
00:41 What was on the name list other than 'The Black'?
01:26 Who would it be if you recruit a new member from WJSN?
01:36 What are the main and sub positions of each member?
01:48 What are the member's best parts in this album?
02:14 Show us the best move of this album.
02:40 What was the most memorable moment when you were debuting the unit?
03:29 Do you have any behind story about this album?
04:26 What is it like to be the second unit of WJSN?
05:35 Any TMIs?
06:03 What are you good at?
06:36 What were the first impressions of each other?
08:33 What are your habits to stay in shape in beauty and health wise?
09:22 What are you up to when 'The Black' is over?

Rocket Punch [ENG] Newtro Fashion Show with Rocket Punch💃 | Never Stop Being A Fan Pre-release

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
2021 has been pretty disappointing before May rolled around. May alone has saved the year, with several excellent and great songs. When OMGs song is among the weaker ones, you know you've got a good month. And we're not even done. Everglow, Woo!Ah!, Joy, BTS, GWSN, and others still to come. Speaking of Everglow, have they released any audio teasers yet? I've see the mv trailer, but hard to grasp what the song will sound like.

Lets just say that missing a Taemin song is not on my to-do-list. Unsurprisingly it's amazing. Its gonna suck that due to his enlistment well be deprived of the best solo artist kpop has to offer, for 2 years.

Much better than their debut

Gonna disagree. Doom Doom Ta is the better song imo. Rub-A-Dum is alright, but might be the weakest of the songs released the last few days. It's got something going with the bridge, but then the the chorus doesn't live up to it.

Excellent. Might be as good as anything G-Idle has released as a group.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Is Yuehua the company that spends the most money on songs and music videos outside of the big 4? Everything is always top-notch.
How many foreign companies, with a big K-Pop push in Korea, spend more on their acts? Yuehua has a sizeable roster, and their Korean division has grown.

Really disappointing that they couldn't work things out with Starship and the Chinese members of WJSN...

But yeah, since day 0 Yuehua has spent big on Everglow.

Now imagine if Hinapia's agency OSR Entertainment/RSB Entertainment/AlSeulBit Entertainment/pick-a-name-studios had been able to spend even half that on Hinapia.

Lightsum Juhyeon Worldwide Hits Dance Performance [4K] 차세대 걸그룹 대표 댄서 라잇썸 주현의 전 세계 히트곡 퍼포먼스 | BTS Rich Brian J Balvin Troye Sivan | LIGHTSUM | W.W.C

📌LIGHTSUM Timeline
0:00 BTS - DNA
0:39 Troye Sivan - YOUTH
1:20 Rich Brian - 100 Degrees
1:56 DJ Snake - Taki Taki
2:54 Imagine Dragons - Believer
4:19 J Balvin, Willy William - Mi Gente

[Full Cut] 210518 aespa Acapella Singing on MBC FM4U Good Morning FM 'It's Jang Sungkyu'

프로미스나인 (fromis_9) 'WE GO' Choreography Video

JOY 조이 '안녕 (Hello)' Mood Sampler #3

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Gonna disagree. Doom Doom Ta is the better song imo. Rub-A-Dum is alright, but might be the weakest of the songs released the last few days. It's got something going with the bridge, but then the the chorus doesn't live up to it.

Oddly enough I think DDT is good everywhere except the chorus I think Rub-A-Dum beats it in that one section as well as choreo but overall after playing their songs extensively I've come to the conclusion that DDT does indeed have more memorable parts so it's a toss up somewhat.

DDT slightly edges out Rub-A-Dum in the end for me.

Holy shit this stage and outfits and styling.

Damn everything was on point here