• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Throwbacks/Spring Cleaning (aka listen to Aseul if you still haven't)

because someone needs to post Baek Yerin https://open.spotify.com/album/5Cy3gR0zInwvK8DqKku5C0
백예린 (Yerin Baek) tellusboutyourself Live Session

SETLIST

00:00 0415 (KIRARA Mashup)
04:55 Bubbles&Mushrooms
09:05 Hate you / tellhim (CD only)
14:30 I am not your ocean anymore (glowingdog Mashup)
18:18 Hall&Oates (Cloud Remix)
22:28 Lovegame

because someone needs to post Neon Bunny https://open.spotify.com/album/6adowSuY0deoeReebS3KTF?si=5HKO3dMZQ3GICCreZMLN3A
[Full Album] 야광토끼 (Neon Bunny) - KOSMOS / 앨범 전곡 듣기

야광토끼 (Neon Bunny) - KOSMOS / 앨범 전곡 듣기

01. Call You / 00:00
02. Just The Way You Are / 03:37
03. 아파트 천국 (Apartment) / 06:49
04. Twilight / 10:45
05. Let Me Be The One / 15:06
06. IDK / 20:25
07. Bloom / 24:23
08. 그저 가만히 앉아서 (Just Chilling) / 28:31
09. Kosmos / 31:34

because someone needs to post Aseul https://open.spotify.com/album/785adWJo2uSCmUXhqQcGIa
Aseul - Slow Dance (Full Album) 2020.03.06

00:00
2. Bye Bye Summer 03:08
3. Paradise 06:39
4. Somewhere 10:17
5. 2 Weeks 13:30
6. 농담 Joke 17:05
7. Sunday Morning (Feat. Universe Mongae) 20:07
8. 말해봐요 Tell Me 24:02
9. Never Go Back (Cassette Only Bonus Track)

Oh My Girl (ENG) '한 걸음 Closer 내 맘~' 알고 보니 그분(Jesus)께 가까이 간다고...? 사실은 찬송가였던 오마이걸의 컴눈명은? / [문명특급 EP.189]

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
BTS | The Rolling Stone Cover

Rolling Stone
@RollingStone

.@BTS_twt appears on our June cover.

Inside the boundary-smashing global success and musical evolution of the world's biggest band - and what's next. #BTSxRollingStone https://rol.st/3y6se1c

click for full image
E1RDQWiWYAA72GY

BIBI x Elle Korea 어떤 마음을 담았나? 비비(BIBI)의 'BAD SAD AND MAD' 라이브와 인터뷰 (가사 해석) / BIBI's LIVE & Interview

BIBI x Elle Korea 비비(BIBI)의 '인생은 나쁜X' 라이브와 속 마음 인터뷰 / BIBI's LIVE & Interview

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like those of us that assumed SM would immediately drop the ae stuff like every other corresponding gimmick they've come up with for their last few debuts are wrong.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
I like Aespa, and don't love when labels make unnecessarily large groups just because, but I still wonder what would have happened if they had gone for the ~7-9 member lineup most people expected. SM had/has a lot of talented trainees.

A few have already left the company and moved back to China/Japan. Unsure of which Korean SM Rookies might still be there. Unless they're possibly working on some type of replacement for Red Velvet, some of the other trainees could be considered relatively "old" to debut by the time SM has another viable girl group project.

프로미스나인 (fromis_9) 'WE GO' M/V Teaser 1

WJSN The Black x Esquire KR 우주소녀 '더 블랙' EASY 라이브 l 우주소녀, WJSN, 우주소녀 더 블랙, WJSN THE BLACK, EASY

T-ara Jiyeon [MV] LA LIMA (라리마) - 답답해 [이미테이션 X 라리마 (IMITATION X LA LIMA)]

수트댄스 다 뿌시고 간 괴물신인 | BLITZERS_Breathe Again | 블리처스 | 수트댄스 | 퍼포먼스 | Suit Dance | Performance | 4K

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
An hour till Aespa, Fromis_9 and Rocket Punch all drop at the same time. Based on the teasers, all three sounds like they're going to be great. Probably most excited for Rocket Punch' Ring Ring, followed by Aespas Next Level.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Feel like my impressions of the teasers were correct, Ring Ring > Next Level > We Go. next Level is interesting though. Reminds me of IGAB, in that it feels like 3 different songs stitched together. I like the overall product, but couldn't they have made it a little more cohesive?

OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I'm I gonna have to die on another hill. Next Level might be the new Really Bad Boy. Some will hate it, but I love it lol

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Next level ain't bad it's kinda everywhere musically but there are some good parts.

Ring Ring is definitely the best out of the songs released today tho

Jan 13, 2020
Next level is the only one that doesn't sound forgettable. But that doesn't mean it's good, lol. The main part has that same bass heavy lead as Black Mamba, but wtf where they thinking throwing that middle part in? This reminds me of what a Youtuber said about Stayc's ASAP, a new breed of songs that are made for tiktok. Songs that can be reduced to short bits that are practically self-contained. Not sure if I agree with that assessment, but it reminded me of that.

OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Next level is the only one that doesn't sound forgettable. But that doesn't mean it's good, lol. The main part has that same bass heavy lead as Black Mamba, but wtf where they thinking throwing that middle part in? This reminds me of what a Youtuber said about Stayc's ASAP, a new breed of songs that are made for tiktok. Songs that can be reduced to short bits that are practically self-contained. Not sure if I agree with that assessment, but it reminded me of that.
I think the middle part works, which is weird for me to say cause I even had a term for this back in the day "IGAB syndrome" lol

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Aespa 0/2. Lyrics are absolutely FILLED with gibberish, I couldn't even concentrate and make any sense out of it.

Fromis_9 was fun, but the MV and choreo copy Twice's Likey a bit too much for me. I wish they'd have stuck with the Feel Good sound instead of going back to the Fun sound.

Rocket Punch is a bit late to the party with that 80s sound.

For new releases in May, WSJN The Black's Easy stays winning.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Next Level slaps. But I'm so confused by the fact they just straight up bought a song from a spin-off of a Hollywood franchise, pitched it up a little and added a completely out of place (but dope) break to it. It's so odd, lol.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Next Level slaps. But I'm so confused by the fact they just straight up bought a song from a spin-off of a Hollywood franchise, pitched it up a little and added a completely out of place (but dope) break to it. It's so odd, lol.

SM is very known to recycle songs. BoA's last release was a recycle as well.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not feeling Aespa as a group/concept in general. The Rocket Punch song is cute. Something something, a slay yet basick.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
I hate the new aespa, and I actually liked their debut.
Ring Ring and WE GO sound alright at first listen but they're probably not gonna top WJSN's release for me this month.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
Fromis song is so good. The retro tinged sound they've had with this and Feel Good fits them so incredibly well.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
SM wants to recreate IGAB so bad. Next Level reminds me of Super Junior's House Party with the complete change in the middle, but I liked House Party a lot more.

Next Level is like a minute too long. It's kind of boring before the change.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Hello. This is Source Music.

The exclusive artist contract with GFRIEND and Source Music will be concluded on May 22.

After careful consideration and extensive discussion, GFRIEND and Source Music have come to an agreement to follow separate paths to continued growth.

For the past six years, GFRIEND has won the boundless love of K-pop frans through a wide range of concepts, performances and songs that marked a new generation of girl group and music.

We would like to express our sincere and heartfelt gratitude to GFRIEND who has allowed Source Music to accompany them on their journey.

We would like to deeply thank all BUDDY and fans who have shown your love for GFRIEND, and we ask that you give your unchanging love and support to the members who will begin their adventures in new and diverse areas.

Source Music will always continue to cheer for the members as they take the first step towards new beginnings.

Thank you.

webview.weverse.io

[GFRIEND Weverse][🔔] GFRIEND Conclusion of Contract Announcement

Official for All Fans! There are new announcements on Weverse, where you and your artists interact closer than ever before! Click to see more.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the last group I thought would not renew. Gfriend and Source Music camw out of nowhere and battled the odds and actually made it. Thought there would be a lot of goodwill on both sides just based on that. Of course we don't know the inner workings of Source, it might be an awful company like so many others in the industry. I wonder if the recent acquisition by Bighit has anything to do with the decision.

Yeah I like that last theory. I can blame BigHit for ruining both Gfriend and Glam. I'M STARTING TO SEE A PATTERN HERE GUYS.