• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
EzpxMFgUUAcncWI
EzpxOmuVoAARma_
EzpxOm_UYAIsFvm

Ezpxdc9VcAMYjbz
Ezp3Ce1UYAQAn5z
Ezp3CgSVIAAiiQa

Ezp8uDAVEAArF_6
Ezp8vSMUUAY1AnI
Ezp8vSoVEAIZYQP

WJM5Ei0.gif
Sorry i'm late to this but GOD DAMN!!!!!!!

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I came to say that I really enjoyed (G)I-DLE's Last Dance single and MV. It's a very interesting sound that I didn't expect from them. More (G)I-DLE is always welcome.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Save us Twice.

I Can't Stop Me is one of their best singles, so I'm hoping for a solid follow-up.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think it's my favorite from the mini. They really did choose the worst song for the title track.

alundra311

Oct 25, 2017
After watching Itzy's "In the Morning" a bunch more, it grew on me. It's not the best but I now I kinda like it.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
So fromis_9, Everglow, and Rocket Punch all have comebacks soon. Any word on a Loona comeback?

Nothing specific, although they have been saying that they're going for a summer vibe with their new music, and Yves keeps saying "soon". So I'm guessing either this or next month.

Some speculation: Before the break the last Loona TV episode was recorded in December 2020, iirc before Christmas but I'm not sure on that. The new episodes started at KCON which was at the end of March. So there has been ~3 months of stuff that wasn't filmed, or at least isn't shown to the public (yet). That's enough time to record, mix and master a mini-album and shoot and edit some videos. I don't think they'll wait much longer. To be fair I expected a comeback way sooner. It would've been perfect timing to drop some new music, even just a single, when they were charting in the US.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
I liked the new Itzy from first listen actually. I never really listened to them before besides WANNABE. Which might be the reason I didn't expect anything haha. Great powerful dance too. Loved the dance practice video.

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Loved Black Mamba, didn't care about the ballad (don't like most of those from these kinda groups) but looking forward to what they do next.

Btw, anybody know why Rollin was removed from Spotify? All other Brave Girls songs are still up I believe, it's just Rollin that is gone.

Last edited:

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Haven't really paid much attention to BIBI, but she dropped one of my favorite minis of the year.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

Oh my, they butchered Nayoung's voice. Too bad, I really wanted to enjoy her third "debut" after IOI and Pristin.