• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
The new (G)I-DLE song is definitely a different vibe from their usual Soyeon produced stuff. I noticed Soojin's absence but I don't necessarily think the song is worse for it. Obviously I'd have to hear the original to compare but right now I'm okay without her. I can't tell if that's Shuhua in the chorus at a lower tone, but it works.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
stunning mv. Even if the song never grows me the mv has sure left an impression. I'm so watching everything from this comeback.

OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
That ITZY song is bad. Starts off good, has some okay verses, but WTF is that chorus? "Sorry Not Sorry" is better.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I think the song will grow on me, but it is probably my least favorite title track of theirs.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
In the Morning is not really great indeed, first time an ITZY song really disappoints me this much.

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah the song is not good but the choreo and the performance look promising. Then again Not Shy grew on me after not liking it initially.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Best part of the new Itzy song is the pre-chorus. Great build up and silence before dropping that chorus. The bridge was pretty good too. Didn't like the talk singing (please don't call this rapping) and I think the worst part is that they build the song around a mediocre and non-catchy beat which they even repeated throughout the song.

Oct 27, 2017
What the fuck ITZY. Is the translation bad? It's the mafia? The hell does that even mean. Awful lyrics and I actually hate the song.

Kpop is not having a great 2021 so far and it's fuckin depressing.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if Wannabe was meant for another group. That song was an instant classic. All the other songs have been a miss for me.

broadwayrock

Oct 27, 2017
The Itzy song reminds me of what happened with Miss A. JYP would pick the songs he wrote for lead singles over stronger album tracks.