• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
The bridge/intro, hook and verses all sound like they're three totally seperate tracks thrown together, haha. But I really like it! Great song.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017

Really loved this one. Sounds like a bruno mars song.
Catching up on the thread, Shinee's Atlantis and Amber Liu's Neon Feat were easy additions to my daily playlist.

In the morning, to get the girls ready for school and have an upbeat vibe, we let alexa play random twice songs.
Hell in Heaven caught my ear a couple of times, what a great song seriously.

I would love to see this song done in one of their future concerts.
That and seeing Breakthrough done properly as a 9 member group with practice and performance videos.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
fb9b12c6c6341edec8c966decb018d65.jpeg

crimzonflame

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry haven't posted in awhile. So is Soojin officially out of the group or just for this comeback?

Did we end up doing that favourite Loona member poll? My vote goes to Kim Lip.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry haven't posted in awhile. So is Soojin officially out of the group or just for this comeback?

Did we end up doing that favourite Loona member poll? My vote goes to Kim Lip.
It's not an official comeback. It's a promotional thing for some streaming service, Universe, I think. The Universe people were the ones that wanted Soojin removed from the song apparently.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
It's not an official comeback. It's a promotional thing for some streaming service, Universe, I think. The Universe people were the ones that wanted Soojin removed from the song apparently.
I mean, she wasn't going to be promoting/working anyways, so I don't think Universe request would really matter either way,

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the live ASAP. The girls seems to be having lots of fun not needing to worry too much about the choreo.

I wish more groups did these random covers and music videos that Dreamcatcher releases from time to time, they are always so entertaining (and the only opportunity to hear them singing something different than the usual). Though maybe the other groups do release them and I'm just not following it close enough.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Was taking a little peek at my youtube playlists and this suddenly grabbed my attention.

They weren't around for long, but damn if I don't miss them. Still my favorite BigHit group.

Amazing. SOTY so far.

Super Rookies Weeekly are this generation's Oh My Girl.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

So I haven't been paying much attention lately, but SuJu's 15th anniversary comeback pulled me back in.

House Party does nothing for me, but loving Burn The Floor.

Seems like boy groups will save 2021.