• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Is Dreamnote still a thing?

I was looking through my old playlists and started wondering where some of these groups went.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Jennie said Aerith Rights 😌

yMROD9B.jpg

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
The Show was really good. Rosie's song was good and the remixed, longer version, of solo was good. Jennie got to rap hard

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Loved the show! Such a well done concert. They have such a budget lol. They spent it well.

Rose's song was also really good, did not expect it all to be fully in english. Also Jennies new rap for solo was sooo good. This is well spent for me and I'm happy :)

kpup

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Here's hoping they reopen memberships so I can catch one of the restreams. Really bummed when I found out they closed it off early.

kpup

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Next Saturday they're rebroadcasting it.

Yeah it's just if they don't reopen memberships, I'm still won't get the chance to watch a rebroadcast. The community post doesn't seem to say anything except they're cutting off membership before the live, unless I missed something.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's just if they don't reopen memberships, I'm still won't get the chance to watch a rebroadcast. The community post doesn't seem to say anything except they're cutting off membership before the live, unless I missed something.

Ahh I see what you mean. Hopefully they do. Wouldn't make sense to not do that.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rose's new song is on YouTube. Don't know how long they'll stay up.

I think it's good, and it's great hearing a more natural voice from her.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Rose's new song is on YouTube. Don't know how long they'll stay up.

I think it's good, and it's great hearing a more natural voice from her.

Yeah that was surprising to me to hear. Would have thought she went for her usual BlackPink voice.

In her IG Live today she mentioned this is only a b side and her title track is coming real soon.

10 min of this is in English

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah that was surprising to me to hear. Would have thought she went for her usual BlackPink voice.

In her IG Live today she mentioned this is only a b side and her title track is coming real soon.

10 min of this is in English

Rosie English is so goddamn cute. The Aussie accent is too powerful.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
It's a shame that Miss Back is over and there was not a single bop to be found there. All songs felt outdated, tacky and/or badly produced. It's a shame, because the girls were all very talented.