• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Based on the first 10ish songs of the apple music 'essentials' playlist (which, at my age, is how all music shall be judged):

Blackpink << Girls Generation < EXID <<<<< Taeyeon solo
If you put a gun to my head I'd put BTS basically tied with Taeyeon but that hardly feels fair.

I guess I'll try IU next?

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Based on the first 10ish songs of the apple music 'essentials' playlist (which, at my age, is how all music shall be judged):

Blackpink << Girls Generation < EXID <<<<< Taeyeon solo
If you put a gun to my head I'd put BTS basically tied with Taeyeon but that hardly feels fair.

I guess I'll try IU next?

You might want to try AKMU

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

They did Shuhua dirty with this comeback after letting her have her moment during Oh My God, Lion and Uh Oh. Soyeon has almost ten times as many lines as Shuhua.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Top 2020:

1. Dreamcatcher - "Scream"
2. BVNDIT - "Cool"
3. Lee Suhyun - "Alien"
4. ITZY - "Not Shy"
5. Twice - "I can't stop me"
6. Dreamcatcher - "BOCA"
7. JYP - "When we Disco"
8. Loona - "Star"
9. ITZY - "Wannabe"
10. Stayc - "So Bad"
11. Gfriend - "Mago"
12. Weki Meki - "Cool"
13. Gfriend - "Labyrinth"
14. Loona - "Why not"
15. YooA - "Bon Voyage"
16. Lovelyz, Golden Child - "Under the Sky of Suncheon"
17. HONGJINYOUNG "Never Ever"
18. SONG JI EUN "Bloom"
19. YEZI(예지) - '미묘'(迷猫)
20. Berrygood - "Accio"

Sorry for not linking, it's hard to put everything together -_-
This was dreamcatcher's year though(for me), just amazing.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
More than 2 years after Solo.

For anyone that follows this account, some drama occurred, so don't expect any new updates.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I really don't like that new Chungha song. There's another voice layered underneath hers for just about the entire song (I can't tell if it's hers just pitched lower or if it's someone else) and I really don't like how it sounds.

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you everyone for your submissions!

Places 3-8 were extremely tight, only 8 points separated 3rd place from 8th :O

I'll have to double and triple check all the submissions and then i'll have a post and video ready as soon as possible! Work has been ramping up lately.