• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
I just want a WJSN comeback with the Chinese members next year. Shit would be lit.
Or a full SuJu or SNSD comeback!

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Hwasa did a song for The Sims 4, as she's their official ambassador in South Korea. Banger as expected.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Do you guys remember there is this mv to promote south korea back in 2009 or 2010? The mv featured a member of snsd either it was yoona or seohyun i dont really remember. The mv was about a man and a guy walking together in a rural area. The guy is a photographer, i think it was lee min ho (or kibum)? There is also a scene that takes place in a narrow area i think inside a train?

Do you remember the the mv or the song?

Oct 27, 2017
Do you guys remember there is this mv to promote south korea back in 2009 or 2010? The mv featured a member of snsd either it was yoona or seohyun i dont really remember. The mv was about a man and a guy walking together in a rural area. The guy is a photographer, i think it was lee min ho (or kibum)? There is also a scene that takes place in a narrow area i think inside a train?

Do you remember the the mv or the song?

Was it this?

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

I'm not crying, you're crying!

It's Yujin (ex-The Ark, currently on Miss Back) and this performance got me good.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Finally receiving Better. Since it is my first album from SM, i have finally known that the album is literally in the form of cd and photo album. And for some reason i wonder why it is cheaper than the casette version

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Elkie has partnered with a law firm and is requesting that Cube terminate her contract. Letter also claims that Cube let CLC know that they would not be supporting them further back in February, but that was prior to Helicopter which is kinda weird. Did someone else fund that comeback? Either way, terrible news to get during Christmas, though the writing has been on the wall for CLC for a while. Shame, they deserved better. Charming girls with a top tier discography.

Gonna try and cope to the much underrated, even by CLC fans, To The Sky.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
Elkie has partnered with a law firm and is requesting that Cube terminate her contract. Letter also claims that Cube let CLC know that they would not be supporting them further back in February, but that was prior to Helicopter which is kinda weird. Did someone else fund that comeback? Either way, terrible news to get during Christmas, though the writing has been on the wall for CLC for a while. Shame, they deserved better. Charming girls with a top tier discography.

This really sucks. Cube really have been poorly managed CLC a hell lot these past few years, even after they finally got their 1st win last year. They really deserved better.

-------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas K-Pop ERA

alpha

Oct 25, 2017

Cube is fucking trash. First how they did Hyuna and Dawn dirty for daring to be in a normal ass relationship and then how they treated CLC in general, and now this.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
they're still selling casettes? I thought that was only a thing for retro-synthwave acts on bandcamp

Blackpink has one too. I've been seeing cassettes more often now. Not sure why.

www.urbanoutfitters.com

Blackpink - The Album Limited Cassette Tape

Shop Blackpink - The Album Limited Cassette Tape at Urban Outfitters today. Discover more selections just like this online or in-store. Shop your favorite brands and sign up for UO Rewards to receive 10% off your next purchase!

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
I see the Loona concert VOD is finally available. At this rate it should only be another month before the Dreamcatcher one goes up. 😐

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Alright it's that time of the year once again.

Get me those top 20 of 2020 lists by January 20th!
And. Here. We. Go.

1. (G)I-DLE - Oh My God
2. Yooa - Bon Voyage
3. Nature - Girls
4. Sunmi - Pporappippam
5. Itzy - Wannabe
6. Dreamcatcher - Scream
7. Irene & Seulgi - Monster
8. Loona - Star
9. Blackpink - Lovesick Girls
10. Dreamcatcher - Boca

11. Loona - Why Not?
12. Everglow - Dun Dun Dun
13. (G)I-DLE - Dumdi Dumdi
14. Loona - So What
15. Lovelyz - Obliviate

1. (G)I-DLE - Maybe
2. Dreamcatcher - Jazz Bar
3. Nature - DIVE
4. Irene & Seulgi - Naughty
5. (G)I-DLE - Luv U

This was a really good year for music. I really didn't know what to make of Oh My God upon hearing it on first release. Upon more listens its unique sound really blew me away. I Trust was a fantastic album through and through. Bon Voyage was also incredible in the complete opposite way of Oh My God. It was a breath of fresh air in an otherwise miserable 2020. I really struggled between the two songs for the number one spot, but ultimately I felt Oh My God's unique sound to be more deserving of recognition.

Last edited: