• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I will never understand that complaint when a lot of the songs you love are noise
I'm going to be honest, out of the years I've seen you post stuff in these threads, I still have no idea if you actually even like k-pop because most of your posts are snarky. Like you seem so determined to keep up your brand it's hard to take you seriously most of the time.

And I wasn't trying to diss Mamamoo. They just aren't for me. I still think they're dope. I just can't get into their style anymore. We're all different. I didn't insult anyone's taste cause I've made it know tons of times that it's all love.

So you can miss me with that 🥴

Last edited:

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I'm going to be honest, out of the years I've seen you post stuff in these threads, I still have no idea if you actually even like k-pop because most of your posts are snarky. Like you seem so determined to keep up your brand it's hard to take you seriously most of the time.

And I wasn't trying to diss Mamamoo. They just aren't for me. I still think they're dope. I just can't get into their style anymore. We're all different. I didn't insult anyone's taste cause I've made it know tons of times that it's all love.

So you can miss me with that 🥴

I don't think I've ever made a particularly snarky statement in regards to most releases. I mean, I've definitely ragged on ZZB and RBB from Red Velvet and icecream by BP, but I'd say most of my takes on songs have varied from "It's alright to I like it."

OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think I've ever made a particularly snarky statement in regards to most releases. I mean, I've definitely ragged on ZZB and RBB from Red Velvet and icecream by BP, but I'd say most of my takes on songs have varied from "It's alright to I like it."
I probably see it that way cause everyone else is kinda extra, myself included lol. So I guess I see your reactions as negative, which isn't right. So sorry about that 😅

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe we're getting a Taeyeon, BoA, and Yerin Baek comeback all next month. December is the soloist month.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Hey....HEY! Submit me those Top 10 of 2013 lists. I haven't received a new one in over a week it feels like. Nine days left
I've been kinda busy lately, but I'll make sure to post mine in time. Thanks again for the reminder! 2013 was another great year from what I remember. 2013-2016 were prolly my favorite years in KPOP.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

Not only is this my favorite cover of 2020, but I like it better than the original. Stan Weki Meki.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Really liking that NiziU song, so much better than their pre-debut (?) one by a landslide. They have potential!

Jul 24, 2020
NiziUs new song welI ... I prefer their pre-debut (someone remind me again what's the point of a pre-debut?). The song seems to labor a little too long at a low energy and pace for me.

I also echo MHWilliam on BTS' new release

...it ...is ...a... song....

Last edited: