• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Dating means nothing.

The number of openly gay entertainers (Not even idols) can be counted on 1 hand.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
so are they openly gay or does "dating" have a non-romantic connotation in Korea? (asking because I would be surprised at open idol homosexuality)
The way it's being used here is definitely non-romantic anyways. It's more just about them getting to know each other more, and Jihan is a big fan of Olivia Hye so it was a big surprise for her since she didn't know this was happening.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
aespa 에스파 'Black Mamba' : Intro

xdyjpij208z51.jpg

brlttij208z51.jpg

9seknnj208z51.jpg

------------------

On paper this is a very cool idea, and Irene or whatever her name is (the model) nails it. But for a debut I think all focus should be on the members.

Jul 24, 2020
Niice.

Was actually pretty bummed that didn't choose it initially, definitely the best song on the album.

As for aespa video ... it looks like SM is definitely taking cues from KD/A (which is fine), but I'm still not sure how I feel overall quite yet with their concept thus far.

---
Btw ERA I'm no longer wolf girl Olivia but my true bias Jinsoul now.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I feel so alone thinking BBC was Everglow's worst song, but I'll stand my grounds firmly. They've redeemed themselves since though, very much so!

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly forgotten Everglow made Adios. I disregard it since Hush is the true title track.

Jan 13, 2020

just a small detail in the MV that's probably more of a cultural thing, but white laces on boots is a skinhead thing in most parts of the western world, specifically for some time it was associated with nazi skins.

I'm sure the korean stylist probably chose it because it looks cool, but as kpop becomes more global those signs and symbols could lead to some misunderstandings.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Black Mamba felt like it didn't really go anywhere. Even though I'm not a fan of the AI stuff I was still going in to it trying to like the song.