• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Interesting to see Gfriend have followed Apink's tracks to a T. Their debut sound was in a very similar lane to Apink's debut sound, and their current sound is incredibly close to Apink's current sound as well. Except that Mago doesn't reach the quality of Eung Eung or I'm So Sick, but we'll get there eventually.

Last edited:

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Mago is pretty good. I was one of the few that liked Apple, and that song grew on me a lot since then.

OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
old.reddit.com

BLACKSWAN Hyeme accused of scamming 50 million won from an office worker (eng trans)

K-Pop (Korean popular music) is a musical genre consisting of pop, dance, electropop, hiphop, rock, R&B, and electronic music originating in South...

BLACKSWAN about to disband or remove Hyeme real soon.
You can call something by a different name, but at the end of the day the curse will continue lol

The K-pop gods after patting themselves on the back for Gfriend's final transformation: The fuck? DR really thinks a name change and relaunch can stop us? Send down some more bad luck. These bastards are persistent.

Last edited:

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
MAGO is not my favorite Gfriend song but it balances out the ballads/mid tempo songs.

Taemin looks fantastic as always. The MV seemed disjointed between the dark and light concept. Can't wait for the dance practice (no shakey cam hopefully)

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
so, sunday night's EXID online concert was it. the end. EXID is for the foreseeable future doing their own seperate things exclusively. concert was good, they were all crying by the end.

Oct 27, 2017
questionmark not in the traditional sense of what I'd classify as an MV and furthermore I don't think anyone else will give it consideration. Since we only consolidate all the top 10 into essentially who has the most votes, it won't be represented in the list. I don't mind perse if you do vote or put it in your list, just some advice.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Finally gave new Taemin a listen, and it's alright. He has way better songs under his belt, so it's in the lower tier.

Also, I'm digging CL's 5 Star. Like it better than HWA.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
This is a nice dance practice video, has movement but doesn't really hide the dance and also in 4k is neat. I quite like the choreo for this but music show filming style didn't really do it favors since there's a lot of stuff going on even if they're focusing in on one person.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017

Love it! Not sure where they came from, but I'll support them. Like that two of the members have deep voices. Their b-sides are also dope:
I like parts of the song. Also, naming your group "Stacy" is a weird decision.
Idk, don't find it any weirder than Itzy, Twice, Blackpink, Gfriend, Everglow, Fromis_9, G-IDLE, KARD, NCT, etc. What I'm saying is most k-pop groups have questionable names lol. It's far from the worse.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Love it! Not sure where they came from, but I'll support them. Like that two of the members have deep voices. Their b-sides are also dope:
I appreciated that I don't like when people are made to sing in like "cutesy" voices in kpop.

Also this is a new company and group from a pretty famous producer duo.

Black Eyed Pilseung (Korean: 블랙아이드필승; lit. "Black Eyed Victory") is a South Korean music production and songwriting duo made up of Rado (Song Joo-young) and Choi Kyu-sung, formed in 2014.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP] They have produced hit songs such as Sistar's "Touch My Body"; Miss A's "Only You"; Twice's "Like Ooh-Ahh", "Cheer Up", "TT", "Likey", and "Fancy"; and Apink's "I'm So Sick", "Eung Eung", and "Dumhdurum".[SUP][3][/SUP][SUP][4][/SUP][SUP][5][/SUP][SUP][6][/SUP]

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
This is a nice dance practice video, has movement but doesn't really hide the dance and also in 4k is neat. I quite like the choreo for this but music show filming style didn't really do it favors since there's a lot of stuff going on even if they're focusing in on one person.

The amount of practicing they must do is insane to get to that level of synchronization. That clap was crisp.

Butterfly still the GOAT.

[edit]

I know I said I'm tired of the 80s style synth wave fad of this year, but they manage to do enough with the production on this song to make it sound different. The MV itself wasn't anything special, the choreo from what I saw of it looks fun and I like the group has what seems like a lower vocal range. Really solid debut.

Last edited:

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
My top three tracks for the past 365 days are ELRIS' No Big Deal, BVNDIT's Cool and LOONA's Star (Voice English Ver.).

I'm very impressed with LOONA's Star, the EP isn't even a month old and it's already close to my top track of the year.