• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Yeah, What You Waiting For instrumental is definitely the same as the song Rosé sings in Light Up The Sky, for sure. However, the melody is drastically different. I suppose Rosé didn't manage to make it into something she loved enough to carry it further as a proper solo release, and started working on something else while Somi took the opportunity of taking the instrumentals and making it her own afterwards. It's funny how things work, heh.

Light Up The Sky was definitely worth the watch, I quite enjoyed it!

Last edited:

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
챈슬러, 베이빌론, 트웰브, 비비, 지젤 _ AUTOMATIC | 스페셜클립 | Special Cilp | CHANCELLOR, BABYLON, TWLV, BIBI, JISELLE

This is quite the name for a group.

Almost makes these two seem like good names:

www.youtube.com

Newkidd

뉴키드 Newkidd 공식 채널 입니다

www.youtube.com

GREATGUYS SPACE

GreatGuys and NewKidd.

NewKidd is the group that former SM Rookies Hansol joined after he left SM Entertainment. As a featured trainee, he almost certainly would have been in NCT. Shame, I liked him. At least UNB got a tiny bit of attention...

[SMROOKIES] SR15B_0701 DANCE PRACTICE

[SMROOKIES] SR15B_ BASSBOT

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to the community, Miss Back is now available with english subtitles in the usual websites.

Oct 27, 2017
Huh my notifications for this thread stopped working again. Light up the sky was great but like everything BP related, I wanted moreeeee. Heard the director say she's contemplating a sequel. I would really love if they went more in-depth with the process of creating The Album. Teddy seems like a cool, chill guy. That was my first exposure to him so it was nice to see. When Lisa goes back to her hometown for the first time and says she doesnt feel like shes done enough to be a role model for Thailand, that hit me a lot.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Don't know how it happened but Not Shy went from worst to best ITZY song.

So I got the Tree of Language DreamCatcher album and in the back of one of the photo card one had writing on it:

So is the note mass produced or is this an actual unique message?

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My top ten for 2012:

1. BoA - Only One

2. 2NE1 - I Love You

3. miss A - I Don't Need A Man

4. Girls' Generation - Dancing Queen

5. PSY - Gangnam Style
6. Sistar - Alone
7. Lee Hi - 1,2,3,4
8. f(x) - Electric Shock
9. Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
10. 4Minute - Volume Up

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
My top ten for 2012:

1. BoA - Only One

2. 2NE1 - I Love You

3. miss A - I Don't Need A Man

4. Girls' Generation - Dancing Queen

5. PSY - Gangnam Style
6. Sistar - Alone
7. Lee Hi - 1,2,3,4
8. f(x) - Electric Shock
9. Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
10. 4Minute - Volume Up

Holycrap, this was a fantastic year. Gonna make a top 10 too for this one. Thanks again for taking ur time to do this juicyb !

OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
The question is do you think these are going to be the real names for this new group or temporary until they reveal the members?

With how they dropped the ball with Momoland--who next to Crayon Pop are some of only one hit wonders in k-pop that I can think of--I don't have much faith in them to promote these boys.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
My Blackpink signed CD came. I expected the booklet to be signed, but it's actually a signed card which makes it easier to insert it inside the jewel case. I got Rose.

RjFUoAs.jpg

Sirank

Oct 27, 2017
Yep remember to post those lists by 10/23 midnight EST!

Ty DJChuy for starting us off!

Heck I'll do one! Love going back remembering past years music. Looking back 2012 was one of the GOAT years even though I hadn't thought of it as one.

1. EXID - Every Night
I greatly prefer the original Call but Every Night would still be #1 for me.

2. Clazzi - Love and Hate

3. Hello Venus - Venus

4. EXO - What is Love

5. SPICA - Russuan Roulette

6. SNSD - AMLIFY

7. Chocolat - One More Day

8. 2NE1 - I Love You

9. 4 Minute - Love Tension

10. Nine Muses - News

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
It was a nice solo for her I enjoyed it.

The covers on this channel using a live band are a neat thing.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Ngl, this is pretty awesome and creative. Giving AleXa lore/storyline. Gotta give the label props for this.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
It's great I love it. They're donating all that they make from this song to charity and it's also performing super well.

Perfect all kill means it's at #1 on all the korean charts, and the 100 means they've stayed that way for over 100 hours.

Jessi and Hwasa have been trending since Maria and Nunu Nana, along with Lee Hyori and her last temporary group. It was a genius move to get them all together and release a single.

Also, how did I wait so long to listen to Lee Suhyun's Alien? Such a fun song, going to be on repeat all throughout my weekend.