• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Eik8qetVkAAqgLy

Damn Jennie looks hot there. I mean, she always is but especially so in this picture.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
Vivi and Jinsoul's outfit looked like it was out from the 70s. Not to mention some of the members has that hippy vibe to it too.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Blackpink teasers look way better than what we normally see. They're more normal/grounded. Hopefully I didn't jinx this for Rosé.

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the video still works properly? I never monetize them but I guess Youtube is getting stricter on music because I always get copyright warnings via email now.

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nice work as always juicyb. Nothing but hits on the list.

2012 looks like another solid year. I'll be campaigning for BoA's Only One to take the top spot. Would be interesting to see if Gangnam Style makes it on the list.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks juicyb. I was refreshing this thread randomly today in hopes of seeing the results lol.

Cry Cry made it!

I forgot to vote for bubble pop though, oh well.

Deleted member 511

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I completely missed these live performances Suho did for his solo album when they first dropped (I'm going to blame being busy with school at the time). I'm glad I finally watched them though! Suho's voice is so beautiful to me and he really shines in these performances. These two were my favorites:

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017

LSM participated in album production for Loona's comeback again. I guess we're not to expect any similar sounds before # Era.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still interested to know what kind of sound they will go for. He's been involved in a lot so can't really just say it's like one thing.

It's already a huge surprise in itself that he's participating again. Most of us thought it'll be a one time thing and yet, here we are. Looks like he really did see the huge potential in the members.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
It's already a huge surprise in itself that he's participating again. Most of us thought it'll be a one time thing and yet, here we are. Looks like he really did see the huge potential in the members.
Same I didn't expect him to be involved again. This is quite a big thing for Loona to have happen again.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
Same I didn't expect him to be involved again. This is quite a big thing for Loona to have happen again.

If they get another win this comeback, other higher ups in the industry might really look into Loona as a whole since it's a LSM produced album for the second time. Loona can only go up from here on out. Exciting times!

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
If they get another win this comeback, other higher ups in the industry might really look into Loona as a whole since it's a LSM produced album for the second time. Loona can only go up from here on out. Exciting times!
This year already has been a good increase in popularity for them, and like you said if this is recieved well again it will only be better. Though they've been growing well since the start. When Heejin's solo first came out it was the worst selling album of that year, it was under 1k.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
This year already has been a good increase in popularity for them, and like you said if this is recieved well again it will only be better. Though they've been growing well since the start. When Heejin's solo first came out it was the worst selling album of that year, it was under 1k.

Yeah I know. Compared to 2016 - 2018 era, we've been fed with quite a lot of loona content just this year alone. Here's to hoping them having more success in s.korea.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Pretty interesting thread of who the different producers/lyricists are that are working on this album. LSM connections putting in a lot of work here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

It genuinely feels weird to see no SISTAR, no SNSD and no f(x) in this list while they delivered great bops in 2011, but overall a very solid list still! Pretty glad 2NE1 made it first with I AM THE BEST, because it was, indeed, their best. Thanks so much for your hard work, can't wait to be back for the 2012 top 10 list, whenever you'll be ready for it to happen!

Oct 27, 2017
It genuinely feels weird to see no SISTAR, no SNSD and no f(x) in this list while they delivered great bops in 2011, but overall a very solid list still! Pretty glad 2NE1 made it first with I AM THE BEST, because it was, indeed, their best. Thanks so much for your hard work, can't wait to be back for the 2012 top 10 list, whenever you'll be ready for it to happen!

I'm expecting Sistar's Alone to appear, my personal favorite song from them. I'm sure f(x)'s Electric Shock will appear since it seems to be one of their biggest hits.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017

Didn't vote for 2NE1"I Am the Best" but I knew it'll do well anyways as I chose "Lonely".

It hurt that Ma Boy was 1 point away from the top 10 of 2011. Hoping Sistar's Alone gets some love
Shocking and it's a crime T_T