• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
All I want from Everglow's comeback is better line distribution and/or center spotlights for each member.

New page, new fromis_9.

Good return after being gone awhile.

Great to finally have them back. Even better that it's a good song.

Nice. From the tiny bit I know about P-Nation, it seems that as long as you don't get caught doing drugs or forgetting Korean history, the label is pretty supportive and laid back towards artists.

Missed this before:
i've been watching a lot of the music shows (music bank, show! music core, etc.) this week, and this is the song that has really been standing out for me. absolute killer for a debut. they should have more hype.
Agreed. Lunarsolar have had some good performances, and they "feel" like an actual group. I like them so far. Shame they lost one of their lead singers in March.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I'm on media blackout for Loona.

SynthBpm From the endless list of things I haven't gotten around to posting yet:

[4K] LUNARSOLAR - 4 Walls - f(x) → HIP - MAMAMOO → OH YA YA YAㅣKNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

LUNARSOLAR (루나솔라) OH YA YA YA Performance Ver.

(ENG SUB) [Pops in Seoul] ☆MY ROOKIE DIARIES☆ 'LUNARSOLAR(루나솔라)' Edition!

How hype must Sakura have been getting to do Irene's parts when she is a big fan of Irene/Red Velvet?

Let's remember how popular Sakura is having been one of the key members in the AKB universe.

I know Irene is still fairly awkward/shy, but if these two still haven't officially hung out Irene really needs to make that happen.

Also having Eunbi do Irene's parts would have been... interesting...

Red Velvet Irene & Seulgi 'Monster' cover by Izone Sakura & Eunbi

99AF00475F5F3C820C

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I like the new Stray Kids song. It's not as good as God's Menu but it's still enjoyable.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Highkey wondering if fromis9 will ever manage to release a song that I find good enough to join my playlist. Y'all know girl groups are my favorite in Kpop, and I literally have at the very least one or two albums of every girl groups in activity (top nugu to top tier popularity) because I think my standards are kinda low to average and I will listen to any genres and styles. But there's still just one popular girl group that hasn't managed to reach my playlist yet, and it's fromis9. This song is definitely better than everything they released in their career, but it still is oh so very generic and forgettable, goddammit! Guess they still won't manage to join my playlist for now, better luck next time.

Last edited:

halvvapoori

Oct 25, 2017
Amsterdam
Loona is coming... nature is healing 💕

It would be nice for HaSeul to be back considering all the symbolism pointing out to the12 members, but it's also okay if she is not ready yet. 💚

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017

heck yea. really love everglow songs, my favorite kpop group atm.

This sounds really promising.

I love this so much. That chorus is so damn catchy and the way they layer a little dreamy synthesizer over the latter part elevates the whole song even further. The MV looks great too.

It's so good to see them releasing music again. Even more so with a title track as good as this. It's just a real shame that Seoyeon won't be up on stage with the rest of the group.

Jul 24, 2020

Jesus Christ.
We would like to first apologize to the FANATICS members and fans, after we realized the severity of the situation which occurred during FANATICS's 'V Live' broadcast back on September 7 involving a staff member's inappropriate comment.
We would like to address that regardless of any reasoning, this staff member's comment during the live broadcast was heavily inappropriate, and we will be taking punitive measures regarding the person responsible.
F-ENT will take extra care so that such an issue does not happen again in the future.

Once again, we apologize to fans of FANATICS, and promise to do our best to protect our artists. Thank you."

This is so puke-inducing.

Dude was going for a proper up-skirt basically.

Then the comment which is .... the audacity man.

I wouldn't be surprised if kpop had plenty of weirdo's just working the lower levels, working with these oft long-contracted desperate girls. Kpop isnt even the modelling industry which can just be pictures mostly. There are probably video dudes who literally as a side job probably make soft core shit whilst doing their primary k-pop work.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Solar turned her channel intro in to an actual song and video lol. Just on her channel still but this is fun.

Edit: I thought I linked the video before

Last edited:

cHinzo

Oct 27, 2017
Highkey wondering if fromis9 will ever manage to release a song that I find good enough to join my playlist. Y'all know girl groups are my favorite in Kpop, and I literally have at the very least one or two albums of every girl groups in activity (top nugu to top tier popularity) because I think my standards are kinda low to average and I will listen to any genres and styles. But there's still just one popular girl group that hasn't managed to reach my playlist yet, and it's fromis9. This song is definitely better than everything they released in their career, but it still is oh so very generic and forgettable, goddammit! Guess they still won't manage to join my playlist for now, better luck next time.
If u don't like Love Bomb, u don't like Kpop. 🧐

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Update regarding Haseul. She won't be participating in this comeback but it sounds like things are at least heading in the right direction. It's good anyways they aren't forcing her to take part if she still needs more time.

unknown.png

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
okay this wonho guy might be onto something

🥴

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
This is a nice cover from BIBI.

she did this live version of her newest song at the same session (she is really really amazing live), and the clean-versioning of "cigarette and condom" to "cigarette and con them" is absolutely hilarious. at points it sounds like she just sings the original lyrics, and lets the close caption lyrics cover for her. it's great.

this song would have had song-of-the-summer potential if
  1. it came out early to mid summer
  2. it was any year before this one (no one is in enough of a "i feel good" mood for this to be their soundtrack
still a pretty nice bop tho.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
Hyunjin is going to be on king of masked singer. Lol they just straight up said "Aeongie" as one of their hints, not even trying to hide it really.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017

This was pretty fun. But damn do you notice how Jisoo has like 2 lines out of everyone else.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
1. Miss A - Love Alone - Great to see this song turning up in other people's lists too. :)
2. IU - You & I
3. 2NE1 - I Am the Best
4. Hyuna - Bubble Pop!
5. Trouble Maker - Trouble Maker
6. Apink - My My
7. Girls' Generation - Visual Dreams
8. Apink - Wishlist
9. 5dolls - This and That
10. Sistar - So Cool

It was a real trip down memory lane trying to pick a top 10. A lot of great songs that year.

My favourites that didn't qualify:

AA / GD&TOP / TZECHAR - I'm So Crazy High, Take Me Away

A sincere thank you to whoever it was back on K-PopGAF that originally posted this remix. It's become one of my most listened to tracks of all time.

Apink - 우리 그냥 사랑하게 해주세요
Apink - Yeah
Girls' Generation - Diamond
Girls' Generation - You-aholic
Neon Bunny - Long-D

Wonder Girls - Girls Girls

It's such a feel good song , and I love this performance of it too.