• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Hey LKJO are you saying the first 5 on your list are your top 10?

For example,
1. 2NE1 -Lonely
2. 2NE1 - I am the Best
It's the 1st one of 1-10. Sorry I should of been more clear and those are just my honorable mentions ^_^

1. 2NE1 - Lonely
2. IU - Only I Didn't Know
3. SNSD - The Boys
4. T-ARA - Roly Poly
5. Sistar19 - Ma Boy
6. Kara - Step
7. 4minute - Heart to Heart
8. Hyuna - Bubble Pop
9. Trouble Maker - Trouble Maker
10. Wonder Girls - Be My Baby

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
It's amazing how most of the groups no longer exist.

Yeah, that's just the life of Kpop groups. 2011 was almost 10 years ago, that's a whole Kpop generation right there, so most of them are either disbanded, or whatever the hell SNSD OT5 is supposed to be (aka not producing much music for two years now, that's for sure). The group whose latest release is most recent would be Brown Eyed Girls (they came back in October 2019), which is also explained by the fact the group was formed by the girls themselves, and not tied to a company or whatever. They've always been at the forefront of their own music, promotion and marketing, they always owned that, and as such they can keep on releasing music as BEG despite belonging to different companies. Because they themselves own BEG. They're quite literally one of the very few (if not only but I do not know enough to say for sure) self-made group in the history of Kpop, and that is why they can have such longevity (14 years of activity, and counting).

It's alright, although a bit forgettable, not gonna lie. Hopefully this is just a pre-release and the good stuff is coming! But glad to see her back regardless, Kpop will always need a CL.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017

Got to see Chuu's new hair color today because of ISAC filming. Last month they were at Jeju for something and like half of them were hiding hair so seemed like CB kind of things going on.

76b0a06f-2efd-4e2a-a9fb-13150591c040.jpg

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
It's not even funny how much better Taemin's new album is than every other 2020 k-pop release. He makes everyone else look like classless amateurs.

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand the need to put down other releases to prop up another. Just say his release is the best of the year without resorting to hyperbolic and belittling statements.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
It's alright, although a bit forgettable, not gonna lie. Hopefully this is just a pre-release and the good stuff is coming! But glad to see her back regardless, Kpop will always need a CL.
Apparently she going have a album I've heard. This is just a small little appetizer for what's to come but i'm glad to finally see her again after so long ^_^

Last edited:

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand the need to put down other releases to prop up another. Just say his release is the best of the year without resorting to hyperbolic and belittling statements.
I was thinking the same thing. It's fine if something is clearly your favorite but don't need to put others down in the process.

Sirank

Oct 27, 2017
Time to start it back up for the new OT.

Post or message me your Top 10 songs of 2011! Last date of submission: Sep. 20, 2020.

I went through some old Google Docs and found my saved top kpop singles from 2011. Interesting to see my taste at the time. lol Some songs I kinda forgot about.

1. Chi Chi - Longer
2. SNSD - The Great Escape
3. Kara - Step
4. Urban Zakapa - Crush
5. Miss A - Love Alone
6. UV - Itaewon Freedo
7. Rainbow - To Me
8. T-ara - Cry Cry
9. Orange Caramel - Bangkok City
10. Jewelry S - Forget It

Last edited:

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Dahye solo teaser pic

i7jrqoqlzam51.jpg
Remember how many people didn't know Dahye could sing?

Haven't posted a drawing here since years ago on the old site but here's a new one of Jennie. Third digital drawing I ever did so it may be a bit rough

2lwBWje.png
Nice.
Your pencil drawings were always a cool addition to the thread.

T-ARA seems pretty underrated though, they got some bangers.
Top tier girl group, cut short by a fake bullying scandal. My salt will live on.

TAEMIN THE STAGE

프로미스나인 (fromis_9) 'Feel Good (SECRET CODE)' M/V Teaser 2

Fromis_9 - Glass Shoes, To Heart, DKDK, Love Bomb, Fun [컴백기념] '프로미스나인(fromis_9)'의 타이틀곡 모아듣기

A.C.E (에이스) - Making of 도깨비(Favorite Boys)

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I was thinking the same thing. It's fine if something is clearly your favorite but don't need to put others down in the process.

Sorry, I could have phrased that better. What I mean is that Taemin is just on another level compared to other artists, even my other favorites like Baekhyun and Chung Ha. All K-pop idols are super talented, but somehow he makes them look like amateurs by comparison even though they're obviously not.

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Personally I think Taemin's voice just makes a lot of his songs sound better than they are. Not saying they are bad or anything, just that his voice makes them far more memorable

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry, I could have phrased that better. What I mean is that Taemin is just on another level compared to other artists, even my other favorites like Baekhyun and Chung Ha. All K-pop idols are super talented, but somehow he makes them look like amateurs by comparison even though they're obviously not.

Appreciate the response. My post was more a general reaction to a trend I've noticed of posters thinking it's productive to put down groups or nitpick every little thing. I know we've actually lost a few posters due to some of the negativity presented which is a shame.

I'm not saying groups should be immune to criticism, but there comes a point where people just become haters, like no matter what someone releases, we know how they will react and for some reason, they feel the need to tell us. I'd rather push this back to a more positive discourse and celebrate the hobby we all enjoy. I'm trying to accomplish that in some capacity, albeit small, with our top 10s spanning the first half of this decade.