• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

tenor.gif

The king has returned.

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
New Wonho is good.
Looks like the choreo (at least the point dances) should be popular with guys and girls for covers. Good luck cos-playing those abs, though.

'Obliviate' really is the first interesting single Lovelyz have released in a 84 years.

Because Sori:
SoRi(소리) - 'Initial S' (이니셜 S) Dance Practice

[ENG SUB] Ep. #2 CLC's Trivial Debate! The Winner Is? (CLC 멤버들의 사소한 논쟁! 그 결과는? )

수트입고 제대로 흑화한 러블리즈의 마법 주문! Obliviate🔮| Lovelyz_Obliviate(오블리비아테) | 수트댄스 | Suit Dance

[4K] Dreamcatcher - BOCA | Fo.DX | Focus on Dance X | choreography

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think CL has any chance to become relevant again in the idol k-pop scene? I think if there's any chance for her to get some attention again, it's from international fans only.

Nah, I feel her time has passed. Besides, her solo work hasn't been particularly strong.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017

Is this considered KPOP? If so, might be the first one I actually like. Just recently found her and I'm so glad. Might buy the album.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, Yukika has been in Korea for a while and she's amazing.
NICE. Just bought her album on Amazon (seller description said it would count on the Korean sales chart).
I'm planning on getting Blackpink's album next month. Where's the best online site to buy? And why are there 3 versions? Which one should I get?

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
NICE. Just bought her album on Amazon (seller description said it would count on the Korean sales chart).
I'm planning on getting Blackpink's album next month. Where's the best online site to buy? And why are there 3 versions? Which one should I get?

Amazon or the Blackpink shop would be your best bet. Target has been selling a few Kpop albums in-store, so you can also check there.

Basically, the packaging is slightly different, and each one has their unique poster, postcards, etc. There are several posters/photocards to collect, but who/what you get is completely random.

BLACKPINK | SHOP

Shop exclusive merch and apparel from the BLACKPINK Official Shop. Hoodies, tees, vinyl, accessories, and more.

Elynn

Oct 28, 2017
Brittany, France
I like the rest of the song but yeah the chorus is a massive letdown.
I wasn't expecting this at all from YooA but it's interesting, will check the rest of the album.