• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I suppose I should feel lucky Hinapia lasted almost a year. My precious Eunwoo....so unlucky.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017

"Call it a flex. Witness K/DA's comeback with their pre-release single, "THE BADDEST," featuring the vocal talents of SOYEON and MIYEON of (G)I-DLE, Bea Miller, and Wolftyla."

Deleted member 14089

Oct 27, 2017

"Call it a flex. Witness K/DA's comeback with their pre-release single, "THE BADDEST," featuring the vocal talents of SOYEON and MIYEON of (G)I-DLE, Bea Miller, and Wolftyla."

I just can't, the drop at 0:50 is just so good. Holy shit!
I really like it

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
I just wish they got all four girls back for the group, but I'm happy Soyeon and Miyeon got to continue.

Nisaba

Oct 28, 2017
Canada
Just wanted to pop in to say I love the new K/DA song, it met my expectations and everyone's parts were great!
Does anyone know who the two new singers voice? Bea Miller as Evelynn and Wolftyla as Kaisa?

Mirage

Oct 25, 2017
New Taemin..but I'm sorry what kind of theme did they say it has? Lol. The style of song sounds good though.

Oct 27, 2017
Meh. Its a little too 2006 RNB up and coming artist-y. Like a nivea song. It's not bad but that in no way is your big single for the new album.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Damn the kdasong being better than blackpinks by a lot.

And I like Ice Cream, but KDA is just soooo good, probably song of the year atm for me. Need the ep like now and a dope music video

Charamiwa

Oct 25, 2017
Digging the love I've been seeing for HYLT these last few hours.

As for Ice Cream, I wanted a different vibe from BP so that's nice, my problem with the one comeback per year thing was that they always needed the new song to be bigger than the last which lead to very little diversity. Loving the different vibe and the next songs are just one month away so there's no need for those 2 minutes and 55 seconds to be carrying the group for a year like before. I can just enjoy it casually (though Jisoo having only one line is rough).

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't say I'm a huge fan of the Gaga or the Selena Gomez collab, but these are power moves for Blackpink's career. I can live with that. Plus How You Like That is one of the best singles from 2020, so I'm fine.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
BP''s album track list and packaging leaked.

1. How You Like That
  2. Ice Cream (feat. Selena Gomez)
  3. Pretty Savage
  4. Bet You Wanna (feat. Cardi B)
  5. Lovesick Girls
  6. Crazy Over You
  7. Love To Hate Me
  8. You Never Know