• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017

DAMN JENNIE. Even if its a wig. I'm digging it.

giphy.gif

šŸ˜³
I like it.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I dunno why my takes about these pictures got juicy in they feelings, it aint even remotely as antagonizing as most people in this thread are to Blackpink's actual music.

OP
OP
NameUser

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
This is a new thread, with a (admittedly lazy) reference to Black Pink. So now we gotta put some respect on their name lol

Jokes aside, repulsed is a strong word šŸ¤¢šŸ˜…

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I think the photos look bad. They're terribly lighted, terribly composed and I really don't like the styling.

Rose's head due to how they have her positioned looks like it's photoshopped on. They ain't good.

And it's especially bad cause this is Blackpink. People meme about them being models and these photos are amateur hour.

Top Cat

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
youtu.be

Tung-Tung (Empty)

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupTung-Tung (Empty) Ā· (G)I-DLEOh my godā„— A U CUBE release; ā„— 2020 CUBE ENTERTAINMENT, INC. / UNIVERSAL MUSIC LLCRel...

Chill af new track off (G)I-DLE's 2nd Japanese release. Written and composed by Minnie - Also, Happy Birthday to Soyeon!

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Jisoo is like the eternal "we do nothing drastic with her look ever" member of BP, I guess lol. Guess that means they can't fuck it up like they've done with Jennie so many times in the past though, silver lining.

Jul 24, 2020
I'm ready for some lighter fare from BP. Quietly excited for things to come. Jennie looks ...interesting, but I'm definitely not complaining.

Bloodforge

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
All those photos look like they were taken and edited by an intern with little photography experience.

The lighting on every one of them is horrendous.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Lisa one is bad, and so is Rose just because of the neck. Jennie and Jisoo are good for me.

Jisoo is like the eternal "we do nothing drastic with her look ever" member of BP, I guess lol. Guess that means they can't fuck it up like they've done with Jennie so many times in the past though, silver lining.

I think Jisoo is the most visually impressive one in the group, so I'm glad they don't change her look.

Rose always gets the short end of the stick though.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
So, with them getting a comeback I would guess this got resolved? Didn't see any news about it though.

I don't think so? Last I heard, the producers of Idol School had only been indicted so they have yet to go to trial.

The legal situation with Produce 101/48 etc. is somewhat further ahead than Idol School but I think that appeals are still ongoing, and the Korea Communications Standards Commission has yet to decide the extent of the fine for all four seasons of the show.

I guess Off The Record just decided that enough time had passed that IZ*ONE and Fromis_9 could probably start releasing music again without risking too much of a backlash.

Favi

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Because Selena is not subject of YG stylists and Jisoo was since the beginning supposed to be the regular boring looking BP member (which is a bless sometimes).

InfiniDragon

Oct 25, 2017
I dig that they went cohesive and gave Selena a promo image too. Still pissed they did Rosie dirty with the low-res film grain image. :(

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
It's different, for sure.