• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure what to think of the BTS teaser. The 30 seconds was a lot of build. The drop is gonna make or break the song. And whether or not they sing during the chorus.

sca

Oct 25, 2017
i'm liking Everglow - Dun Dun and Dreamcatcher - Scream. Fun listens. Loona - So What is so-so, few of the other tracks on the album sound better

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Will we ever see Twice go full girl crush before the group is disbanded? Girl crush Girls' Generation was the bomb.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Just got done with my first listen to the whole Dreamcatcher album and there's not a bad song on there. They really brought it.

NightOnyx

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy to see a lot of people enjoying the new Dreamcatcher album on here. I love it so much and it's easily my album of the year so far, and there has definitely been a lot of albums that have come out already this year that I've really enjoyed.

I just got my album set today. I figured I'd share a link if anybody wants to check a few pictures I took of what I got. I got some duplicates but I don't mind, I am very happy with everything I got.
https://imgur.com/a/bCrzX89

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Tvxq's korea discography is now on spotify. But how does the payment work? Those three not working under SM anymore. Are they still going to earn their cut?

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For this year I'm really digging LOONA's So What (and multiple B-sides like Number 1 and Oh (Yes I Am)), the ridiculously addictive DUN DUN by EVERGLOW, Scream (and some other B-sides like Tension) from DREAMCATCHER's new album, and DAYDREAM on IZ*ONE's newest. Good year for me so far.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Does BTS give all their albums the same name or something? Think that makes it easier for me to ignore them. Plus I don't like how they roll out their singles/videos.

It works for diehards obviously, but it doesn't scream "New Era" to casual observers. Just makes me think they keep making special editions or something.

Edit: Looked it up. Never mind. Seems like I've been hearing this album name for a year or something lol

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Does BTS give all their albums the same name or something? Think that makes it easier for me to ignore them. Plus I don't like how they roll out their singles/videos.

It works for diehards obviously, but it doesn't scream "New Era" to casual observers. Just makes me think they keep making special editions or something.

Edit: Looked it up. Never mind. Seems like I've been hearing this album name for a year or something lol

No?

Like no to both of these things. Hell, they haven't done the story connection thing for like I wanna say 3 years now.

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Huh I actually like the new BTS. Their best since DNA. I'd like it even more if it wasn't completely blown out with autotune.

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017
Black Swan is pretty good, but the rest of the album is... not great. A lot of it sounds the same and I'm not jamming with the style at all.

브라이언

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This one has grown on me a bit since release, I didn't really like it back then, but I can bop to it now. There are still parts of it too jarring for my taste, but other parts too good and making it up for it.
This is basically a chiller ITZY which is something I vibe with!

Holy. I'm So Pretty is hella good as well. Jesus the musical elements. Beginning to stan Nature right now.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not feeling BTS' On atm. Will give it a couple of more listens before giving a verdict.

Black Swan is a banger though. That should have been the title track.

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Been on repeat most of the day. I really like the vibe of the new BTS. It's anthemic but not full "hype" like Idol. The drumline keeps me hooked for the whole thing, and the bridge is gorgeous.

The autotune is still bad, but I've accepted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.