• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Yeah, I'm not sure about that one. It's not bad, it has interesting moments, I'm just not feeling it much atm. It might grow on me though.

Also, I feel like some of y'all will hate this, but it sounds good to me:

What a downgrade from Tiki Taka this appears to be, I'm getting disappointed already.
EDIT: but yeah, glad to see people are acknowledging Metronome as the god-tier bside track that it is.

Why is February so disappointing overall, it was supposed to deliver and it's not, sigh. Maybe it's just me, I'm not in the mood for what Kpop has to offer rn.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
For me it's the lack of strong melodies. The Itzy trend.

But that's the thing though, ITZY has somewhat strong melodies. Dalla Dalla's chorus is great, and Icy got a nice pre-chorus, and the chorus itself is catchy enough and not obnoxious at all unlike most of those groups trying to reproduce ITZY's sound. Heh.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, Red Velvet, Itzy and WJSN didn't invent, or necessarily even popularise, what is considered each group's signature sounds. They just happened to execute them really well. It's why 'Fiesta' might sound like a lower tier WJSN song, and so many groups who've done releases similar to RV and Itzy miss the target.

www.netflix.com

Watch Kingdom | Netflix Official Site

While strange rumors about their ill king grip a kingdom, the crown prince becomes their only hope against a mysterious plague overtaking the land.

Kingdom is coming back for another series in March. Unsurprisingly, the trailer is supposed to be spoiler-heavy if you aren't up to date with the episodes.

Kingdom season 2 | Teaser | Netflix

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017

Found this song this afternoon and I've been hooked to it.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
[BE ORIGINAL] 문별(Moon Byul) '달이 태양을 가릴 때(Eclipse)' (4K)

[4K] KARD - Oh NaNa → Don't Recall → RED MOONㅣKNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

KARD Medley Dance -- [IDOL RADIO] 200217 카드(KARD) ★메들리 댄스★ /아이돌 라디오 직캠

KARD - RED MOON _ Performance Video

www.youtube.com

[IDOL RADIO] 200217 카드(KARD) 전지우&전소민 - ENEMY /아이돌 라디오 직캠

[IDOL RADIO] 200217 카드(KARD) 전지우&전소민 - ENEMY /아이돌 라디오 직캠 FULL: https://www.vlive.tv/video/175467

www.youtube.com

[IDOL RADIO] 200217 카드(KARD) - RED MOON /아이돌 라디오 직캠

[IDOL RADIO] 200217 카드(KARD) - RED MOON /아이돌 라디오 직캠FULL: https://www.vlive.tv/video/175467

www.youtube.com

[KARD - GO BABY] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 200213 EP.652

- KPOP Chart Show M COUNTDOWN | EP.652- KARD - GO BABY▶Watch more video clips:http://bit.ly/MCOUNTDOWN-KPOP2020[Kor Ver.]아무 생각 없이 고 베이비를 들었는데요, 어느 순간 담당자 어깨가...

YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
[MV] ELRIS(엘리스) _ Intro

나하은(NaHaeun) X 체리블렛(Cherry Bullet) - 무릎을 탁 치고 (Hands Up)

체리블렛 (Cherry Bullet) - '무릎을 탁 치고 (Hands Up)' MV&JK MAKING FILM

Stray Kids Sings BTS, One Direction, and More | Lyric Challenge

www.youtube.com

Stray Kids Talk Double Knot (English Version), District 9 Tour, Being a Stray Kid

#StrayKids stopped by the studio to talk about #DoubleKnot (English Version), #District9 Tour & being a Stray Kid!For More Interviews, Subscribe ►► http://b...

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

www.youtube.com

Stray Kids On Creating The English Versions Of Their Singles "Levanter," "Double Knot" + More!

If You're New Subscribe ► http://bit.ly/1Jy0DbOStray Kids stopped by iHeartRadio in NYC for an exclusive interview. They talked about their fans, their recen...

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Lisa & Mino -- adidas Outdoor | 마이쉘터 – 송민호&리사

www.youtube.com

adidas Outdoor | 마이쉘터 – 리사

비가 와도 바람이 불어도스마트한 기능으로 어반 스타일을 완성하다.날씨가 스타일이 되다.#adidas #MYSHELTER▶자세히 보기adidas.com/myshelter#리사 #아디다스 #마이쉘터#아디다스자켓 #레인파카 #레인자켓 #테크니컬아우터#어반스타일 #아웃도어 #스트리트패션

[MV] ANS(에이엔에스) _ Say My Name (Choreography ver.)

Cignature x 1M Dance Studio -- 시그니처 (cignature) - 눈누난나 (Nun Nu Nan Na) / Ara x Woonha Choreography

When SNSD Crash Tiffany's Concert (ENG SUB) Girls' Generation

MHWilliams

Oct 25, 2017

Jesus christ this is so damn good

Scream is banger. Much better than Piri, which lacked impact.

Quick rundown of singles in the past month:
Fiesta from Izone is fine, but it lacks... identity.
Pentagon's Dr. Bebe is great.
Gfriend chose the wrong single, makes sense under BigHit, since BTS always has that problem. Labyrinth is the better single, and the album is actually quite good.
Kard's Red Moon is actually a good song after they lost their way for a few singles because everyone took their island sound.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
3FP5XIq.jpg

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
Dreamcatcher's album is probably my Top 1 this year for now. The B-sides are just beyond amazing for me. Scream is slowly toppling So What on my personal list.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dreamcatcher's album is probably my Top 1 this year for now. The B-sides are just beyond amazing for me. Scream is slowly toppling So What on my personal list.

I'm absolutely adoring the production as someone who really cares about that aspect (hence I mainly listen to stuff from the last couple years). While I'm not a huge fan of all songs individually so far (on my 1st listen), it's definitely one of the better sounding k-pop releases I encountered so far. Songs with great vocals, blasting sounds and powerful refrains like Scream and Tension are exactly what I am looking for in the genre. Great stuff.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Can't wait for ITZY's comeback, but also can't wait for the time JYPE will stop trying to make puns out of their group name for their album names.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
I'm absolutely adoring the production as someone who really cares about that aspect (hence I mainly listen to stuff from the last couple years). While I'm not a huge fan of all songs individually so far (on my 1st listen), it's definitely one of the better sounding k-pop releases I encountered so far. Songs with great vocals, blasting sounds and powerful refrains like Scream and Tension are exactly what I am looking for in the genre. Great stuff.

Jazz Bar caught me totally off guard. Like they're actually singing a 90s jazz song all of a sudden? Where did that come from and I wad totally hooked in. In the Frozen is my fav so far.

Can't wait for ITZY's comeback, but also can't wait for the time JYPE will stop trying to make puns out of their group name for their album names.

JYPZ~

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Good to hear Dreamcatcher is finally on Spotify.

Gave Monsta X's English album a listen, and it's good. The singles are definitely the highlight, and I laughed when Mr. Worldwide appeared.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
In a sea of the february comebacks, one of my fav composer JIDA from the WALTZSOFA RECORDS folks just released an album. Humming Urban Stereo produced the album. This is a good personal break for me from the recent released hyped and loud songs.

I'm enjoying this album quite a bit! Thanks for the heads-up.

I really like this. Maybe my favorite release this year so far.

Weird. Only this morning, I was thinking about the IMLAY remix of Yeseo's Bud and idly wondering what IMLAY was doing these days. Now I know!

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring

at least the melodies in the chorus and bridge are pretty good. gonna have to listen to this one again after i sleep.

Hyolyn out here full belting through what would be for anyone else just a dance cover.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Dazzle Dazzle isn't as disappointing as I thought it'd be, but it still is no Tiki Taka for sure. It'll need to grow on me a bit.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
I like how they still did the choreography with her in mind.

Oh neat Moonbyul performing one of her new b-sides.

I dig it. It's always hilarious to see Byulie acting gangsta when she's a derpy hamster off-stage.

Also, girl loves her some choreo. I'm guessing she was thrilled when they went hard on that in Hip lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.