• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
You could see the traumatic anime flashback in his eyes for a brief moment. Fucking hilarious.

Hero

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hell yeah, that was a great clip, you could feel his panic and despair at that moment.

Moment 37 is one of my favorite gaming moments ever. Still satisfying to watch today.

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
That's a great video about it:

Wait, combos are easier to do now? I thought everyone just memorized comboes from Youtube or something. I never researched it.

I'm a old school SF2 player so even in SF4 or 5.. I do simple combos.... i don't look them up, just what I expect to work. So when I'd see others do these long/juggling combos, I figured they were legit.

Oct 25, 2017
Haha, that was great. I feel bad for the Ken player. He nailed the hardest part of the parry, which is the first hit, the rest is cake.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
His response has me laughing so much, I keep watching it and it's just as funny every time.

Oct 27, 2017
d69.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
The jumping part is hard :|
It's not too too bad. It's just making sure you hit the j.HK deep enough to do the rest of the combo. There's much harder stuff in the game to parry

And don't get me wrong, that Evo moment will forever be incredible and fucking hype as hell. Hopefully Evo can come back after the disaster of this year.

mas8705

Oct 27, 2017
Never seen a man have "Vietnam-styled" flashbacks before in real life...

Still though, I can't blame him considering the table was pretty much set for history to repeat itself (had his opponent been able to parry the attacks).

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Amazing. It was almost a shot-for-shot remake up until they missed the parry.

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
I just noticed it happened after he's saying "LET'S GO JUSTIN".

Maybe that cheer is cursed or something.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
That is great. I love that Justin has been making a push on youtube. It has been a lot of fun watching his recent output.

That's a great video about it:

I remember that video. It was always pretty skewed. The way it positions SFV has always been pretty exaggerated. It also potshots a lot of the most notable negative interviews to fashion a pretty specific narrative. I don't think it is necessarily fundamentally wrong in every regard, it is just exaggerated and skewed. I wouldn't call this a great video, it feels more like the Eventhubs comments section by way of Core-A Gaming, which isn't a great look for Core-A.

FarZa17

Oct 27, 2017
Dejavu just came to the front door and say Hi but got the door closed right on face.