• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

How was this not the first post

Goldtones

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Does Tom Cruise even have any training in any martial arts? Bieber has a purple belt in BJJ so I'm guessing he would win easily.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Scientology is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural...

ez win for Tom.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
Whoah, what happened to Justin ? Didn't he get married last year ? Thought he was better...

Nov 2, 2017
Tom Cruise, based on the fact that he spends, well, most of his movies sprinting probably has killer cardio on top of everything else mentioned up to now.

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
That's a funny joke.

Cruise would destroy him even now. He would grind him to dust if he was younger.

Bieber is playing with fire here but I kind of expect it from such a dumbass.

Deleted member 10224

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand why he'd want to fight in MMA. I'm pretty sure Bieber has been training boxing for years now, so why doesn't he do that. Bieber is not taking down Cruise and I doubt he's going to use kicks. Cruise is very tiny but he's also 100% stronger. Just look at their bodies. Bieber has a 15yr old teen body while Cruise looks like a man. Cruise will get obsessed with wrestling and he'll double leg him and wrestle fuck him until he gets a hold of that pencil neck and chokes him out.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
Tom Cruise is gonna think this is a make-a-wish foundation thing and casually spar, but when he notices the kid is fine, he's going to go all Scientology on his ass.

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Even if Tom was allowed to use only one arm he would absolutely destroy Justin.

Deleted member 10612

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cruise would, if he did this, start a daily 10h training marathon. He's crazy and believes he's some form of higher being. He would not allow himself to loose.