• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Meg Cherry

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle, WA
It was supposed to set up a sequel but this is the end of the Snyderverse.
The Flashpoint movie that they're doing next has Afleck as Bruce & sets up the concept of a multiverse - so I think they'll get away with pretending both versions of Justice League are technically canonical - just in different realities.

So they've left an opening to continue off this if the new cut proves popular.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Sorry for OT but what is this referring to?
Jason Schreier previously reported on shitty exploitative work conditions and crunch at Sony Santa Monica and Naughty Dog, wasn't into TLOU2. Both Druckmann and Barlog responded to him on Twitter, with Barlog going "You just try to tear us down!" Which... is maybe a questionable look when talking about the reporter investigating the way you exploit workers.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
The film will be stranger than anyone who isn´t in the know thinks:
ZVZIRrEqDRhMXTStKNghtTNZ48vkI6YF_FCS1wvpxT8.jpg

Yep, he will be mama Sups in a scene.

Nobody said that that TSC 2021 will be the end either and Zack said that he doesn´t plan on it being canon to the DCEU. Keep your mind open and who knows...
The last thing I would do after the last few months is to keep Snyder out of the picture for good and he has an announced DCEU film he is producing as revealed at Justice Con 2020. The Amazons film is my safest guess.

ThiefofDreams

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
And getting into a hot white rage that people don't think Zach Snyder is the one true God and is objectively an incredible director isn't either
The only people raging in this thread is people that already hate snyder and were salivating to have just one more opportunity to let out their feelings.

...Oh, while also condemning him for a pretty tame retort to a guy trying to debase a trailer that leaked early and that obviously will have some deep emotional ties to a tragic series of events in his life that lead to this moment here.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Where are you getting that from?
Zack's Vero and interview he did at Justice Con a few weeks ago. When he shoots on film, it's actually really square and then cropped down to 16:9 or the other aspects, losing a lot of the top and bottom of the frame. He's giving us the full frame because he feels the heroes should stand tall and large on screen.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
www.youtube.com

Watchmen--Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen

Nite Owl and Silk Spectre love scene from Zack Snyder's 2009 Watchmen: The Director's Cut FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY Gordon, L., Levin, L. & Snyder, D. (P...
I'd heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well, it goes like this
The fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift
The baffled king composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Well, your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya
She tied you to the kitchen chair
She broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips, she drew the Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Well baby, I've been here before
I've seen this room and I've walked this floor
I used to live alone before I knew ya
And I've seen your flag on the marble arch
And love is not a victory march
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Well, maybe there's a God above
But all I've ever learned from love
Was how to shoot somebody who outdrew ya
And it's not a cry that you hear at night
It's not somebody who's seen the light
It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Hallelujah

Source: LyricFind

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
It's tragic how true this is. I just rewatched the trailer and this shot hits, which is most likely the moment they all stand together properly for the first time and it is such a bummer that this instagram filter he seems to love washes everything out.

1vwweywukmi51.jpg

Compare that to a grab from the WW trailer earlier.

EgClVJjXsAAL3tU

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
The only people raging in this thread is people that already hate snyder and were salivating to have just one more opportunity to let out their feelings.

...Oh, while also condemning him for a pretty tame retort to a guy trying to debase a trailer that leaked early and that obviously will have some deep emotional ties to a tragic series of events in his life that lead to this moment here.
Trying to "debase" a trailer. My lord.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Identifying Justice League...

That song though... lol. Didn't he use that for Watchmen already?

LMAO

Same energy

tenor.gif
No you see, this is a cover, so it's totally different, no double dipping here, no sir. /s

Sometimes it does feel like Snyder has a cassete tape of music he really really likes and insists must be in all his stuff lol

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's tragic how true this is. I just rewatched the trailer and this shot hits, which is most likely the moment they all stand together properly for the first time and it is such a bummer that this instagram filter he seems to love washes everything out.

1vwweywukmi51.jpg

EgClVJjXsAAL3tU
I always wonder why he uses it. Does it allow them to save money and hide mistakes or low quality CGI or something? Or is it just what he likes?

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Zack's Vero and interview he did at Justice Con a few weeks ago. When he shoots on film, it's actually really square and then cropped down to 16:9 or the other aspects, losing a lot of the top and bottom of the frame. He's giving us the full frame because he feels the heroes should stand tall and large on screen.
well thats a choice i guess.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago

1vwweywukmi51.jpg

EgClVJjXsAAL3tU
Shot looks infinity times better than the garbage pose shot we got in the theatrical cut.

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hmm I don't know how I feel about that.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Well, he wasn´t in SS Owlowiscious. Let's see where we are with the AyerCut in the near future BUT even his intended cut won´t feature New Gods. That was all cut right before shooting. Think of the site whatever you want Era but this info is good:
theculturednerd.org

Studio Interference: Ayer’s Original Suicide Squad Was A Completely Different Movie

With news about the interference of David Ayer’s Suicide Squad, can we get a #ReleaseTheAyerCut going?
Suicide-Squad-Original-Parademon-Design.jpg

WB made 3D prints of these let´s call em "Magic-demons".

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Not going to watch the trailer; just happy to be getting more Justice League! Everyone talking about how different it looks is getting me thoroughly jazzed.

Cyclonesweep

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Well, he wasn´t in SS Owlowiscious. Let's see where we are with the AyerCut in the near future BUT even his intended cut won´t feature New Gods. That was all cut right before shooting. Think of the site whatever you want Era but this info is good:
theculturednerd.org

Studio Interference: Ayer’s Original Suicide Squad Was A Completely Different Movie

With news about the interference of David Ayer’s Suicide Squad, can we get a #ReleaseTheAyerCut going?
Suicide-Squad-Original-Parademon-Design.jpg

WB made 3D prints of these let´s call em "Magic-demons".
Wait there is a movement for the "Ayer Cut"???

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Incubus, yep. Meet comprise and even more comprise.
59O09HYR3LLawsWoCFnwNFljnn7b9WYvVibODSDi7kuqlNIyIrbFxRSkAvop11UEVaMmgsWnMPlINK9NUpAosqt28w2LdalTW3bslQduX2uJ0nVtNLiPqxeultiMKmWXWrsiwcSl7byRQrCCwHPrwlafpkq-8zS8uuQWurpARkwGM082syFHvIihod26YsGdjFnUetjc

dcextendeduniverse.fandom.com

Incubus

"Yes, this is what must be done. To become the gods we were born to be." ―Incubus to Enchantress[src] Incubus was an inter-dimensional mystical being and the brother of the Enchantress. He was also one of the first great enemies of Task Force X. When released by his sister, he aids her attempt...
The comic event Ayer looked at. An actual New God and the Squad was formed to fight him so the canon is on point.
legends_3vf.jpg

The Ayer Cut movement is VERY real, loud and actually going somewhere:
rtayercut.com

Home - #ReleaseTheAyerCut

one-stop source everything David Ayer's Suicide Squad including news events artwork links various sites bloggers relevant movement. Release The Ayer Cut
Guess who is going his part?

Mandalorian

Alt account
Banned
Jun 18, 2020

Words are failing me to describe how pathetic this is. Also, I gotta agree with the guy who he is throwing a childish tantrum that almost feels like parody: it does feel like the same film, and while I was glad to see him delivering his "vision" of these characters, I'm not feeling at all. I want to watch it, but if the trailer didn't nothing for me, his tantrum did, and doesn't make me confident at all in this.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
a four hour miniseries cobbled together from footage that was left on the cutting room floor and the culmination of the guy who did man of steel and batman versus superman's artistic vision? i mean, i'm glad some of y'all have something to look forward to, but oof, no ma'am.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia

That's not how it works, though. altering frame ratio makes sense in a theater, both because the screen is huge, and because it's more like looking at a picture in a gallery.

This is releasing on TV. TVs are 16:9. Characters won't look taller; the world will simply look cut off.

There's a huge difference between a painting that is 4:3, and a painting that is 16:9, but has black bars on either side.

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
User Banned (3 days): drive-by trolling
If you all keep saying these mean things about the tweet you're going to cause more tantrums in the DCEU hangouts thread, they already don't like us, staaaap.