• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
EtGIS9LU0AYVimL

#SnyderCut isn´t far behind. It will also reach 100K. Cyborg and MM further trended. 2 days ago was also on this level. Maybe bigger. Another successful Zacktivation in the books. Both purely fan run. The cast and crew are fans too. Event he likes of Connie Nielsen joined in. The real madness will start when the marketing material that is made for the GA drops. Not long now. Only 6 weeks to go. A one of a kind movie 7 years in the making.

To whoever has to coin the OP. There is only one title and you know it:
EMqCF9fX0AEAjkP.jpg:large
ERGl5_uU8AAY907.jpg

@Michael F. Assbender Been there, done that:

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
Maybe it's because I don't really follow the whack jobs but other when there's actual news like the release date and not something, like, Snyder sneezing on vero and people calling art, I never see these tags trending. Are the 'Trends' just tiny echo chambers? 'Cos if so, with all of the comic and gaming stuff I interact with, my algorithm is fucked and is just giving me k-pop hashtags.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany

He ain´t the only journo who talked about it this week. I myself got wind of stuff, not that I am anybody.
It´s on Mr. Emmerich. You fucked with this fanbase (and WB itself) a few times too many. To quote a certain movie: He brought the war to us.
See you in March. And thereafter.

JLA/TSC is now the 2nd most expensive film of all time due to the failed leadership of Emmerich and he wants to run the franchise into the ground. Again. Over an ego tantrum.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
Give me this but it's just all the logos of companies acquired by AT&T WarnerMedia in order of acquisition.
c56.jpg

TSC has 6 leading characters. Everything grows from those pillars. Thus the hexagon on Snyder´s 2019 map. It´s couldn´t be a heptagon as MM was deleted from his vision at that point and setting up GL was even harder despite that IP having an announced film in the pipeline. He also had to be cryptic. An updated heptagon shaped version. Now that is a shirt idea Zach.

Anyway. 2016 still has us one more Snyder Verse film to give. The Inmates Are Running the DC Asylum in 2021. Not long now...
EtGBcYAU4AAf9s-

Edit: Context for the January 2019 shirt. An important turning point for #RTSC.
2020.05.25-02.19-boundingintocomics-5ecbd40fcee61.png

scpod.net

Understanding Zack Snyder's AEQUITAS DESIGN -

With Zack Snyder’s Justice League, and possibly more, on the horizon. I thought now would be an excellent opportunity to
theexilesnetwork.wordpress.com

The Film Exiles break down Zack Snyder’s T-Shirt.

Introduction Yesterday on January the 10th, Zack Snyder director of Man of Steel and Batman v Superman made a reappearance on Twitter with a cryptic and enigmatic new T-Shirt design intended to rai…

Last edited:

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
No idea if this means anything, but I always see Suicide Squad up on the Most Popular category of HBO Max

If the Leto Cut happens, I'd imagine it has to release before Gunn's film

Oct 26, 2017

He ain´t the only journo who talked about it this week. I myself got wind of stuff, not that I am anybody.
It´s on Mr. Emmerich. You fucked with this fanbase (and WB itself) a few times too many. To quote a certain movie: He brought the war to us.

JLA/TSC is now the 2nd most expensive film of all time due to the failed leadership of Emmerich and he wants to run the franchise into the ground. Again. Over an ego tantrum.

c56.jpg

TSC has 6 leading characters. Everything grows from those pillars. Thus the hexagon on Snyder´s 2019 map. It´s could be a heptagon as MM was deleted from his vision then and he had to be cryptic. Not anymore.

Anyway. 2016 still has us one more Snyder Verse film to give. The Inmates Are Running the DC Asylum in 2021. Not long now...
EtGBcYAU4AAf9s-

Edit: Context for the January 2019 shirt. A turning point for RTSC.

scpod.net

With Zack Snyder’s Justice League, and possibly more, on the horizon. I thought now would be an excellent opportunity to

Introduction Yesterday on January the 10th, Zack Snyder director of Man of Steel and Batman v Superman made a reappearance on Twitter with a cryptic and enigmatic new T-Shirt design intended to rai…

Jesus, this all sounds like QAnon shit.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
User Banned (2 weeks): trolling over a series of posts
If the Leto Cut happens, I'd imagine it has to release before Gunn's film
Don´t hold your breath on that, unless you mean an announcement. 2022 is also a year. I can wait for Ayer to mature his abandoned edit. But he might be done now. An editor will still have to go over his work of course and it´s just Ayer tinkering at the moment. Waiting for his moment/budget. WB not greenlighting both in February 2020 was a dumb move but Zack also got a fuckton of money so I can´t be too mad. That Hunka Hunka you like is going to come back into style.

Excuse me Era. It´s ZAnon and you know it. The man signs tinfoil hats if you bring those to the Zackaholics Unanimous Conventions.
ER_88PxUYAEtGpe
maxresdefault.jpg

Edit: Both #s succeeded in the mission. Feels Good Man. Good luck getting rid of us Mr. Emmerich/WB.
EtGfDKUXIAc4t05

Last edited:

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

c56.jpg

TSC has 6 leading characters. Everything grows from those pillars. Thus the hexagon on Snyder´s 2019 map. It´s couldn´t be a heptagon as MM was deleted from his vision at that point and setting up GL was even harder despite that IP having an announced film in the pipeline. He also had to be cryptic. An updated heptagon shaped version. Now that is a shirt idea Zach.

EtGBcYAU4AAf9s-

Edit: Context for the January 2019 shirt. An important turning point for #RTSC.

scpod.net

Don´t hold your breath on that, unless you mean an announcement. 2022 is also a year. I can wait for Ayer to mature his abandoned edit. But he might be done now. An editor will still have to go over his work of course and it´s just Ayer tinkering at the moment. Waiting for his moment/budget. WB not greenlighting both in February 2020 was a dumb move but Zack also got a fuckton of money so I can´t be too mad. That Hunka Hunka you like is going to come back into style.

Excuse me Era. It´s ZAnon and you know it. The man signs tinfoil hats if you bring those to the Zackaholics Unanimous Conventions.
ER_88PxUYAEtGpe
maxresdefault.jpg
Getting uncomfortable at this point.

Froyo Love

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
residentgrigo's posts own

even if you hate Snyder's films, you don't understand the benefits of having a heel to root against??

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017

Watched this, Pretty much all makes sense, and I believe it, Burnett isn't a literally who. JL is a 4 hour movie now because contract negotiations would have had to come under scrutiny again if it's a 4 part series.

And yeah, no shit ZSJL makes WB execs look bad. They spent Millions upon Millions of dollars fucking over a movie (and fucking over one of their most trusted directors) only for the end result to be a catastrophic failure and an amateur hour production.

At the end of the day even if when ZSJL comes out and everyone doesn't love it (spoiler, its a Snyder joint, it will be divisive as usual) there's literally no argument to be made that just letting him make his fucking movie wouldn't have been a better financial move for them as then they'd never have had to spend $150MILLION PLUS DOLLARS on both Whedon League (an actual backstabbing of a director and using their own personal family tragedy in order to take over and remake their film) and then on Snyder finishing his movie. Not to mention how that mentality bled onto Suicide Squad, and even there, whatever money was spent on remaking the movie into whatever image they thought was better was ultimately not worth it in the end. The Johns and Berg takeover of DCEU was a total disaster.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
"Hell no" 😂

That was kinda mean way to say it. What if that poor guy was looking forward to him saying that? Broke that poor guys heart. 😂

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
UC BvS got Josstice Leaged when Zack left Pachimari:

This "remaster" and JLA released back to back. Some of the most complex color grading around now gone. Look up comparison shots and then open up the fraudulent What if Man of Steel was IN COLOR on YT and only look on the "restored" screen. Someone @ WB took notes it seems.
WB didn´t just upturn the present and future of the brand. They reached back in time to push its visual hopium count to over 8000. I wonder if MoS was left alone due to them not wanting to fuck with a Nolan production. At least they understood that the real cut of BvS needed to be preserved, even if their 2017 film retconned it, but the TC was still all over the place. That too is changing now.

Which mood is the lower one supposed to give to the viewer WB? You also made the picture look flat...
screen-shot-2017-10-30-at-1-10-28-pm.png

Man I forgot how good that scene was. Might give the Snyder Cut a try today.

The Masked Mufti

The Wise Ones
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Why was residentgrigo banned? He's extremely fanboyish but he wasn't exactly trolling. He's just updating everyone on info he thinks they all want. Is it a case of a mod going "this guy annoys me" and bans him?

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017
Why was residentgrigo banned? He's extremely fanboyish but he wasn't exactly trolling. He's just updating everyone on info he thinks they all want. Is it a case of a mod going "this guy annoys me" and bans him?
What's even more surprising (maybe?) is that none of the toxic shitposting directed at the movie/Zack has been penalized in any way it seems. Guess that's acceptable behavior for Era mods? Really makes you feel welcome to discuss things you're passionate about openly... Not.

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
What's even more surprising (maybe?) is that none of the toxic shitposting directed at the movie/Zack has been penalized in any way it seems. Guess that's acceptable behavior for Era mods? Really makes you feel welcome to discuss things you're passionate about openly... Not.
Some dude literally said "fuck off Snyder" and didn't even get a warning for drive by posting lol

If I said this to any developer in Gaming, I'd be banned instantly.

Wallace Wells

May 24, 2019
I mean he did decide to fashion the name ZAnon for fans. Is naming them that after a right wing facist group really a good idea?

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
Four hours?! wouldn't it be a better idea to just make this a 5 episode limited series? the fuck's wrong with you HBO Max?

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Four hours?! wouldn't it be a better idea to just make this a 5 episode limited series? the fuck's wrong with you HBO Max?
No. Much rather an epic 4 hour watch. We have too few long movies nowadays. It's like a foreign concept to modern audiences. And it's not like having 5 episodes would keep subscribers subbed for months anyway.

King Kingo

Banned
Dec 3, 2019
No. Much rather an epic 4 hour watch. We have too few long movies nowadays. It's like a foreign concept to modern audiences. And it's not like having 5 episodes would keep subscribers subbed for months anyway.

There are artistic benefits, sure, but the episodic approach would bring in more subscribers. Disney+ proved that with The Mandalorian and WandaVision. And unlike Disney+, HBO Max needs more subscribers to its platform.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
There are artistic benefits, sure, but the episodic approach would bring in more subscribers. Disney+ proved that with The Mandalorian and WandaVision. And unlike Disney+, HBO Max needs more subscribers to its platform.
It was planned as 4 episodes. Contracts would have to have been updated and actors payed for all 4 episodes. This is why its staying as one movie.