• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
I don't get it Martin. Batman and WW have already met and worked together for a year. Both know the deceased Superman and Batman went to war with him. Batman also saw an alternate universe Flash die in front of him. All of this happens before the present day of TSC. The meta as all hell posters are also set 5 years into the future (also the wait between BvS and TSC). The league fully operated as a team by then and is the last line of defense of the terraformed earth.
The DCAMU universe, a contemporary to the Snyder-verse so it´s fair to compare, lastly began with Flashpoint and the final film ends will all but Flash stopping to exist. Film fucking one baby:
Aj04.gif

Ignorant arguments like this make some of the most iconic DC stories obsolete by design. Might as well shut DC down if this is how the game "needs" to be played. Dito for the game division.

Last edited:

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany

A lot of cast/crew members joined in too. But not WB proper. They can´t stop us now though. The random colorless posters also began a 5 figures worldwide trend. Let´ see if 6 will be hit. For sure on Sunday.

MistahS

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Sep 2, 2018
Just seems kinda weird to me. Like, I just looked at that new Godfather 3 cut, and it only has 50 reviews on Rotten Tomatoes. I guess this is kinda different?
For the web traffic maybe? Snyder fans are very dedicated for better or worse. So if the reviews are good it'll get their attention. If the reviews are bad it'll get their attention.

Bradbury

Oct 28, 2017
Im not a Snyder fan, but Im happy he got to do his thing after being fucked up by Warner doing what is probably the worst moment of his life, but said taht Zacktivated is the dumbest thing I read in a while

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany

Is anyone from @Warner Bros. Pictures even credited on TSC? Fuck me are they petty for not promoting the film. Makes all the WB drama stand out even more and makes them look like shit. Honestly, I can live with that. No one hates them more than DC movie fans right. Well done?

Edit: My favorite retweet so far. Subway is part of the RTSC lore.

Zack Snyder can create hype and drama out of thin air.

Last edited:

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany

Like it or not but Zacktivation is a core part of the marketing campaign. Can Era survive a 2 months long fan & corporate Zacktivation? We´ll see.
image0.jpg

Snyder being a living meme finally paid off. And he likes it too. Marketing students take note. Zach´s wild ride is one for the history books.
Do you know what would be funny? If Snyder kept the review embargo on the old date. I wonder if he will dare to send out screeners to the press? His campaign is his so... no? Let´s see what the core cult members will get.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I feel like the most likely outcome for this is that it's 'fine' and 'meh' and people kinda stop caring after.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
How good can the added CG be if it only took less than 6mos to put together? Sounds like most of it is off the cutting room's floor.

Ignatz Mouse

Oct 27, 2017
I will watch because even if Snyder made several indefensible and simply bad artistic choices in MoS and BvS, the hard veer in a new direction mangled what hope there might have been for Suicide Squad and Justice League. (I'd really much rather watch the original version of Suicide Squad which set up the invasion.) So I'd like to see how this was meant to play out rather than the mess the change in direction caused.

Oh and I already have HBO so why not.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I feel like the most likely outcome for this is that it's 'fine' and 'meh' and people kinda stop caring after.
Nah, the real likely outcome is that it's utterly dour trash like Man of Steel and Batman vs. Superman but Snyder fans prop it up as refined art because there's so much majesty in slow motion action sequences, repetitive Jesus allegories and high school Freshman level philosophy that they genuinely believe that Snyder has something to say other than "my Batman says 'fuck', fuck you, he's so cool" and they refuse to ever concede that maybe Snyder isn't God's gift to cinema.

Most people will clock out after two hours or finish the film and think it was miserable, the Snyder Cut fans will laud it as the greatest thing since sliced bread and then start shouting at WB executives on Twitter for them to green-light another film because "Snyder's vision needs to be completed" despite the fact that he's had way too many chances and a total of 566 minutes worth of films to convey his "vision" and has done nothing but spin his wheels and make every child with a Batman action figure feel like they just attended a four hour long funeral, and the "#ReleaseTheSnyderCut movement" will live on, burrowing into the discourse about every DC film ever released like a stubborn tick that can't be removed.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany
100k Tweets.
giphy.gif

Free marketing for HBO Max is how we continue making friends inside WB cuz we have enemies too but 2 sequels + Ayer Cut hopefully a one-and-one Batfleck solo project are riding on this.

ClamBuster

Oct 27, 2017
Ipswich, England
#RestoreTheSyderVerse was already a thing

Reflects the punished nature of the SnyderVerse and it's fans

yeah but, in the timeline the justice league haven't even formed yet

the first move should be meeting up, few quips because everyone's different, having to work as a team, fighting a regular baddie, winning the day, a good solid breakfast ending, etc etc etc

have we had any of that?

did i miss the first three justice league movies???

Spring-Loaded

Oct 27, 2017
yeah but, in the timeline the justice league haven't even formed yet

the first move should be meeting up, few quips because everyone's different, having to work as a team, fighting a regular baddie, winning the day, a good solid breakfast ending, etc etc etc

have we had any of that yet?

did i miss the first three justice league movies???

i mean, this cut will be twice the runtime of the original, so they could fit in a years-long timeskip

Aug 13, 2019
With how bad KOTM was i highly doubt that. The human acting in that movie was atrocious and judging from the trailer it looks like we will be getting the same.
I absolutely agree that the human parts of KOTM are groan-worthy, but the monster bits were fine. There isn't a part of BvS I like. It's all just so awful. I have no doubt Godzilla vs King Kong can clear such a low hurdle. They'd have to try to be worse than BvS.

Whether it'll be better than Snyder's League is a little harder to say, but considering Snyder's track record in and out of the DCEU, I'd say the odds are actually pretty good for GvK. At least there's no way Snyder's cut can be worse than Whedon's.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago
I absolutely agree that the human parts of KOTM are groan-worthy, but the monster bits were fine. There isn't a part of BvS I like. It's all just so awful. I have no doubt Godzilla vs King Kong can clear such a low hurdle. They'd have to try to be worse than BvS.

Whether it'll be better than Snyder's League is a little harder to say, but considering Snyder's track record in and out of the DCEU, I'd say the odds are actually pretty good for GvK. At least there's no way Snyder's cut can be worse than Whedon's.
I agree with your post 👍. I loved the monster bits so that's why I'm excited to watch GvsK. I feel we needed more of that in kotm. Anyways I just want snyders version to be better than the theatrical version and have an actual memorable film.

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany

Es7pZFVXIAIDhQ_

Also on IG. Letoker wants his job back. Like for real but with Zack. He and Zack we already friends before the DCEU but his short TSC shoot got him Motivated Tm.
Jason Momoa is also at in on IG. Henry´s manager further found the time. The big guns have arrived. Let's see about Sunday. It's not just GME that wants to fly to the moon in 2021. The Cult will be very loud and very proud this year with targeted help from the inside. Let´s see how high this rocket can go.
I wonder if we can reach 214K today. We got that close on the last day of 2020. Only 5 to 6K remained in the 24 trending window. And that was with nothing, well Zack gave out a Cyborg still. November 2019 obviously went much higher. Anyway, nice to know what WB Media knows what it has here.

Edit: Ok. No Zack stream today but someone got him.

Last edited:

Lukemia SL

Jan 30, 2018
I don't get it Martin. Batman and WW have already met and worked together for a year. Both know the deceased Superman and Batman went to war with him. Batman also saw an alternate universe Flash die in front of him. All of this happens before the present day of TSC. The meta as all hell posters are also set 5 years into the future (also the wait between BvS and TSC). The league fully operated as a team by then and is the last line of defense of the terraformed earth.
The DCAMU universe, a contemporary to the Snyder-verse so it´s fair to compare, lastly began with Flashpoint and the final film ends will all but Flash stopping to exist. Film fucking one baby:
Aj04.gif

Ignorant arguments like this make some of the most iconic DC stories obsolete by design. Might as well shut DC down if this is how the game "needs" to be played. Dito for the game division.

This is odd I read this as a 4 post thread on twitter and now I'm reading it in here, this is full fanboy, never go full fanboy.

OT: I wanna watch this, how's the UK gonna get this? Or when is the bluray release?

residentgrigo

Banned
Oct 30, 2019
Germany

Great show btw. And congrats to whoever at Twitter managed to make #ReleaseTheAyerCut trend under "politics". ReleaseTheKarlMarxCut
The various Snyder-related #s went over the 200K mark when combined.

Edit:
Es8EZ7gUUAMNYtW

Cult? To the moon with us! He also congratulated when the # he used, the one with his name, went over the 100k mark hours ago.

Last edited:

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Good or bad, I don't think people will stop caring. The Snyder Cut happening at all only emboldens the fans after their campaign. They want to "restore" the Snyderverse and get an Ayer Cut.

Does it seem like residentgrigo will stop spamming Snyder threads about Zacktivations and trending Snyder hashtags in the foreseeable future? Not a chance.