• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I still can't even begin to imagine what would happen if you put this Lex and Joker together in a scene. The word that comes to mind is 'apocalyptic' though.

Jelly bean pushed into a mouth of metal teeth in slow motion while Joker returns the favour with Sour variation while doing a reach around. /hysterical laugh.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
No one sounds cool saying "I'll fucking kill you" while putting on a stupid gravel-y voice.

Why is he putting on that voice? Who is he hiding his identity from?

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
Easily the worst thing in the movie.

It actually soured a pretty good finale. That entire thing was pointless.

Oct 27, 2017
this line doesn't make any sense because, at this point in the timeline, they quite literally don't live in a society.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I still don't get why is Batman getting visions of the future.

Oct 26, 2017
It's still better than people arguing in the OT, justifying why Darkseid went out like a comical little punkass in that flashback scene by going "BECAUSE HE'S NOT DARKSEID YET! HE'S UXAS!" As if that means anything to anyone.
umm yeah. What? I had similar thought about Darkseid going down easy, but have no idea who the fuck Uxas is. Time to google.

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Battfleck telling Joker he's gonna fucking kill him gets my juices flowing.

tenor.gif
Yup, I love the edge. I wish the movie continued for another hour with this setting.

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
Snyder Cut Deleted Scene:

Batman: We'll take back the Watchtower with these... [Batman kick open a crate to reveal a bunch of handguns]

Joker: Ahehehuuheuha! Why so serious? [he say the line] You must be joking! And that's my business!

Batman: When we're done, I'll shoot you, just like I shot my parents [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shyamalan RIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Joker:...[he is SPEECHLESS for the first time in his life!]

Batman: I shot them for money so I could do good because the end justifies the means [or he could say "justifies the league...the Justice League" idk] but nothing you do has ever been justified! [Batman punches the Joker in the jaw, breaking it. It just hangs. The Joker is silent for the rest of the movie, and Batman is established as the True Alpha]

[Superman enters]

Superman: Wassup cunts?

KillingJoke

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Not really a deleted scene but more like alternate it seems. I like the one in the movie better. The silent long pause showed Batman got to him a bit and Harly's death had an effect on him.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Okay, so am I missing something or does the whole "We live in a society edgelord" complaint not really mean anything when it's actually a full statement with a small pause between it and the rest of the statement? Was it originally just "We live in a society" and that was it?

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
Okay, so am I missing something or does the whole "We live in a society edgelord" complaint not really mean anything when it's actually a full statement with a small pause between it and the rest of the statement? Was it originally just "We live in a society" and that was it?
It's literally only in this movie because of a meme. It's inclusion is nothing but a roundabout way for Leto to cloyingly hope people on the internet will like his Joker.

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
umm yeah. What? I had similar thought about Darkseid going down easy, but have no idea who the fuck Uxas is. Time to google.
Uxas is Darkseid's name before he gains the Omega Force and becomes Darkseid proper. The difference is that usually he looks very different from Darkseid, while in Snyder's film he was just Darkseid without armor (and the name Uxas was only used in promo material, not the movie itself).

1144522-uxas.jpg

0a0a3fd6a1d90be74518afa8b383aa9f.jpg

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It's dumb because what use is the joker on this team against superman, if he wants to kill him so bad why hasn't he just done it. Even Deathstrokes like he's a liability here
I don't think he's there to fight superman. He probably knows some important information or something like that.

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
I understand that the lighting completely changes because the CGI wasn't finished, but it's also super funny that the lighting changes

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
I'm kinda just reminded of how I liked the theatrical cut scene with superman racing the flash, even though it has been done better before.

Koklusz

Oct 27, 2017
Why is he putting on that voice? Who is he hiding his identity from?
Snyder took that rant from Kill Bill about Superman and applied it to everyone.
Snyder Cut Deleted Scene:

Batman: We'll take back the Watchtower with these... [Batman kick open a crate to reveal a bunch of handguns]

Joker: Ahehehuuheuha! Why so serious? [he say the line] You must be joking! And that's my business!

Batman: When we're done, I'll shoot you, just like I shot my parents [!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shyamalan RIP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]

Joker:...[he is SPEECHLESS for the first time in his life!]

Batman: I shot them for money so I could do good because the end justifies the means [or he could say "justifies the league...the Justice League" idk] but nothing you do has ever been justified! [Batman punches the Joker in the jaw, breaking it. It just hangs. The Joker is silent for the rest of the movie, and Batman is established as the True Alpha]

[Superman enters]

Superman: Wassup cunts?
Where did you get the script from?

Aske

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canadia
I didn't really care about that scene, because it's obviously an Infinite Earths thing, like Thomas Wayne Batman in Flashpoint. It's the one time it's appropriate for Batman to act like Punisher.

I officially prefer the theatrical cut though.

PhoenixAKG

Aug 14, 2019