• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
The tie-in to a Darkseid plot continuing off BvS was already gone by this point, right?

I have a hard time believing it will be better than a few alternate scenes, I believe including a scene where Diana doesn't get rid of the bomb that blows up the museum full of kids. That was reshot by Whedon, from what I understand.

I still have a morbid curiosity since it will at least be more cohesive and I can't believe Gal would get involved if there wasn't something happening. Snyder has often had directors cuts of many of his films IIRC, so it seems like it would be on WB if they were willing to fund the completion.

There's a direct tie-in to the vision Bruce had in BvS, and then some time travel shenanigans similar to Endgame.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah this is just marketing. Expect it to drop with a "You asked for it/demanded it so here it is!" tweet.

Justice-League-Flash-Lying-on-Wonder-Woman.jpg

Couldn't get worse, I guess.

Just like my animes.

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus Christ the Snyder Cut meme is actually going to be real before we get uncut Star Wars OT

Neo Ankh

Oct 12, 2019
If nothing else it would be a version without scary cgi face superman right? I can't see that face again.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Snyder Cut wouldn't have the CGI stache removal right? On that basis alone it is probably a superior film.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
Wait is Zack Snyder supposed to make this film better ? Haha good luck with that.

The people who have been blindly defending Snyder all this time have been painted into a corner at this point. Now they just pretend there's this lost work of art being purposefully withheld "for reasons" to save face.

Smokey_Run

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Considering I still believe Warner Bros used his daughters suicide to mask his firing, they owe him regardless of quality.

Baccus

Banned
Dec 4, 2018
Any chances of the Snyder cut being theatrically released? It would be unprecedented, but could it be?

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
People thinking 'the Snyder cut" which doesn't exist will make the movie better need to wake up.

Deleted member 59955

Banned
Sep 14, 2019
If these guys can create a big movement for Justice League, then the Arkham community can make a big movement for Arkham Legacy.

#AnnounceArkhamLegacy

If this Snyder Cut comes out and somehow fails harder than the original, the reaction is gonna be hilarious. Why do people think a director like Zack, who throws in a bunch of stuff just because, can save this movie?

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
I think the claim is thematic coherence and un-Marveling JL would be a plus... somehow?

Still confused aswell haha
I'm not sure what is confusing.

I know it upsets some people, but their is people that enjoy MOS and BVS.

People that enjoy those films, and like Snyder, would like to his film instead of the joss whedon version. The justice league we got basically made no sense to end that 'trilogy" as characters acted completely different, it looked nothing like them etc. It didnt feel like a continuation of those films at all.

People just want to see more of the movies they liked. Its really not any deeper than that and isnt some wild concept unless you can't accept people dont like the same things as you.

And considering how many actors and behind the scenes people that worked on the film keep speaking out, they want it too. Even if its just to show support to Snyder who by pretty much every account people love working with and respect.

🤷‍♂️

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
If these guys can create a big movement for Justice League, then the Arkham community can make a big movement for Arkham Legacy.

#AnnounceArkhamLegacy

If this Snyder Cut comes out and somehow fails harder than the original, the reaction is gonna be hilarious. Why do people think a director like Zack, who throws in a bunch of stuff just because, can save this movie?

technically, the reactions are gonna be hilarious either way. If it turns out decent, the haters will be enraged. If it turns out worse than the theater cut, the stans will be super salty.

Deleted member 60582

Banned
Oct 12, 2019

People that enjoy those films, and like Snyder, would like to his film instead of the joss whedon version. The justice league we got basically made no sense to end that 'trilogy" as characters acted completely different, it looked nothing like them etc. It didnt feel like a continuation of those films at all.

People just want to see more of the movies they liked. Its really not any deeper than that and isnt some wild concept unless you can't accept people dont like the same things as you.

And considering how many actors and behind the scenes people that worked on the film keep speaking out, they want it too. Even if its just to show support to Snyder who by pretty much every account people love working with and respect.

🤷‍♂️

Yeah, I don't know why there's so much extreme personal dislike for Snyder because he made some movies people didn't enjoy. Everyone that has worked with him holds him in extremely high regard, he and his wife do a lot of good shit for various charities around the world and have adopted children who were orphaned or otherwise in need, and WB screwed him over and used his daughter's suicide as a cover to fire him.

I get it, you don't like the movies he made. That's fine, and your opinion is justified. But they're still just movies. If people want to see his original intended product, it shouldn't upset you personally.

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
Bruh. DC is literally just getting out of the Synderverse and are finally making well received projects that make money. Why remind everyone about the terrible Justice League movie? I don't care whats in the cut. Synder as an architect of a universe doesn't work.

bigstef71

Banned
Jul 5, 2018
Chicago

🤷‍♂️
Preach

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
They're going to release something called the "Snyder Cut" that will have like one additional scene and it'll basically just exist to take advantage of fans.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA

Lilalaunebaer

Oct 27, 2017
I´d check it out if it gets released. Mostly out of curiousity what the differences would be.

WB/DC has went into a different direction since Justice league anyway, so it´s not like it´s gonna do anything.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
DC is doing great now and
I´d check it out if it gets released. Mostly out of curiousity what the differences would be.

WB/DC has went into a different direction since Justice league anyway, so it´s not like it´s gonna do anything.

yup they're finally washing away the Snyder stink from their films, why anyone wants to go back to anything Snyder did with these IP's baffles me

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
It will be a shit film but still better than the frankenstein abomination we got when whedon jumped in halfway

But still i dont see why the fans want this. Better to forget the movie happened. Its not like a snyder cut would be watchable. He didnt even finish filming and also the tons of missing effects shots etc.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Bruh. DC is literally just getting out of the Synderverse and are finally making well received projects that make money. Why remind everyone about the terrible Justice League movie? I don't care whats in the cut. Synder as an architect of a universe doesn't work.

They'll probably drop it on HBO Max streaming and it'll be a pretty easy win for them without adding much money. Seems like a pretty easy decision on their part.