• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EarlGreyHot

Oct 27, 2017
My wife showed me an Instagram post that told the story.

I was shocked. Ketamine? Seriously?! That's used on horses. That's a fucking crime. That poor guy. He was just walking home :-(
Makes me so sad.

Zukuu

Oct 30, 2017
I wonder if there was any course of action he could have taken to avoid being killed? He was super friendly and non-threatening throughout the entire ordeal...

The police (and guns) are the primary reason why I would never travel to the US. It's absolutely sickening.

Trafalgar Law

Nov 6, 2017

Dude was an angel, the more i found about him, the more heartbroken i get
he was so sweet and kind

and no not trying to make a perfect victim , but he was a sweet human , this hurts

giallo

Oct 27, 2017
Seoul
Snuffed out this bright, beautiful flame like the psychopaths they are, and they got away with it. If I was a religious man, I'd refer to the police union as demons on earth. They are irredeemable at this point. A dark, dark aura on a civilized society.

I'm so fucking angry.

Voodoowoolf

Oct 31, 2017
fuck the police! this shit is so disheartening, like wtf, how do white people even operate like this?(I know how they operate I'm just mad) You called the police on the dude and now he's dead. like wtf

ChrisP8Three

Oct 26, 2017
Leeds
I'm lost here i really am, Ketamine? suspicious person getting Ice Tea? i just
Fuck the lot of them, they need to be on death row for this

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
I have seen this making the rounds on Twitter as well. It is dusting what the officers did to him and how long they have gotten away with it.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
We need to blast this everywhere. Force them to take action on these monsters. Dont let up, Get the mayor involved!

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
My wife showed me an Instagram post that told the story.

I was shocked. Ketamine? Seriously?! That's used on horses. That's a fucking crime. That poor guy. He was just walking home :-(
Makes me so sad.
Ketamine has a reputation of being horse tranquilizer, but it was developed for human use and it's being used on humans all the time.
I think most EMS in the US have Ketamine.

Cops should obviously not be able to get paramedics to use it like that.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I live in Aurora, and I barely heard about this. Glad it's picking up in the news cycle.

effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
This story is so fucking heartbreaking. I've been so fucking furious reading about his story. Goddamnit.

samoscratch

Nov 25, 2017
I didn't know it was in Aurora initially, I live there, fuck the police so hard.
I used to at least always be respectful of police but no more, they can kiss my ass.
I haven't heard any of these supposed good cops speaking out so they can all fuck themselves.

xaosslug

Oct 27, 2017
Elijah's story, and the video of that black man LITERALLY minding his business and a cop tackling him and trying to cuff him, breaking his rib in the process... and then the body cam POV cop finally decides to tell him it's not the guy they are looking for. And then they uncuff him and ask him with fake concern if he wants to wait for the EMT, and he just brokenly sort of hobbles off saying he's fine. I'm like holy fucking shit. My spirit is just so broken.

psynergyadept

Oct 26, 2017
Read this on Reddit the other day and this is absolutely horrific; and it's again a shame that it has to take public outrage for light to be shed on this!!!

Jovo

Oct 25, 2017
This story is just so sad, and a perfect example of how fucked up the police are in the states.

Why would they have access to ketamine? Makes no sense.

BobLoblaw

This Guy Helps
Oct 27, 2017
This story is just so sad, and a perfect example of how fucked up the police are in the states.

Why would they have access to ketamine? Makes no sense.
It doesn't. And why the fuck are you injecting a random person with it without any idea of what their medical history is or how they'd react to it? It's fucking murder. And of course, the fucking pigs just walk away without any ramifications.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Horrific. Been reading about this story and it has filled me with rage. Another asshole 911 caller responsible for killing a young black man.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
I heard that there is a rally being held today in Aurora to demand justice be given to that young man, and to decry the Aurora PD even more. I live in the city next to Aurora, and it never ceases to amaze me how inept and shit their PD is.