• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bmdubya

Nov 1, 2017
Colorado
How is not one of Trump's supporters bothered by the fact that he's running the government like the damned mob. At least they have the good sense of doing so behind closed doors instead of out in the open.
Because it upsets liberals, and that's all conservatives care about anymore. They don't care that Trump is becoming a fascist. As long as it makes liberals upset, and he continues to hurt black and brown people, then it's all worth it.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
How is not one of Trump's supporters bothered by the fact that he's running the government like the damned mob. At least they have the good sense of doing so behind closed doors instead of out in the open.

Because it's their mob.

I don't know why any of you expect a single Republican to be a decent person anymore

OP
OP
stew

stew

Dec 2, 2017
This is crazy. At least some people are standing up. I hope more will follow in the DOJ.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
He's emboldened.

Can't even imagine how it'll be in a month.

For me, the most depressing part is that millions of Americans actually embrace the descent into a dictatorship. Like, what were those decades of claiming Democracy and rule of law mattered if you're going to cheer on one racist reality TV show host that wants to burn down the constitution while using it as his justification for everything he's doing?

real2

Jan 31, 2019
We're 25% of the world's economy with less than 5% of the population, we have a lot of problems but are absolutely a first world country. We also have the best Universities in the world. Hyperbole like this doesn't accomplish anything

And that 25% of the economy is concentrated at the top 1%. Time to break out the confetti-whoo hoo. If you're fine with how things currently are-congrats I guess.

Yamajian

Oct 30, 2017
If my boss tweets that something I have control over isn't satisfactory, that is telling me I need to do something different.

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
I used to wonder how people could blindly follow people like Hitler into madness, I no longer wonder that.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
Rule of law is dead. Next step is changing election results.

I wonder what it'll take for the american people to rise up against the destruction of democracy. If results aren't favorable in november it's over.

Oct 26, 2017
South Carolina
If you aint just now got off the phone excoriating your Shithole Coward Banana Republican Senator for being a shithole and coward and this is their fault for acquiting him, you aint civil dutying right. Cuz I sure did.

I mean that's literally the Putin playbook. Incite nihilistic tendencies in the population and distort the truth so they don't know where to turn, so they turn on each other, while the top breaks laws and takes their money. Sounds familiar.

And who's Putin's lapdog?

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so fucking sick of officials resigning in protest of Trump's power grabs.

All it does is opens the door for sycophants to fill the void.

BoboBrazil

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rule of law is dead. Next step is changing election results.

I wonder what it'll take for the american people to rise up against the destruction of democracy. If results aren't favorable in november it's over.
Economic loss is the only thing that can push Americans to wake up so we need a recession or depression and even then there would still be 35% of America that rides or dies for Trump

Jan 29, 2018
It hasn't even been a week since the Senate acquitted. It's almost like he knows he won't be held accountable for anything.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
It hasn't even been a week since the Senate acquitted. It's almost like he knows he won't be held accountable for anything.
He did the Ukraine thing almost immediately after it was clear nothing was going to come from the Mueller report. It's a pattern. He's never had to be held accountable for anything in his whole life.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC

DEEP STATE!
DEEP STATE!

Some of them have bought completely into this conspiracy garbage so they already don't give two shits about a functioning government.

The remaining don't give a shit as long as they think it will give em a win.

Dude Abides

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So presumably now the DOJ will get some of its more hackish AUSAs who will say they Jackson should depart from the sentencing guidelines because reasons, and defense attorneys throughout this great land will now argue the sentencing guidelines are meaningless, citing this clusterfuck of corruption.

EDIT: Apparently the DOJ did in fact say that. A gift to child traffickers everywhere, straight from Donald J. Trump.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
On Twitter they're cheering this on. They say its "Draining the Swamp." AKA "Getting rid of anyone who dares challenge us."