• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Supreme Court Associate Justice Clarence Thomas argued in a Friday opinion that the nation's top judicial body should overrule a previous decision legalizing LGBTQ marriage nationwide and a former ruling that determined criminalizing sodomy is unconstitutional.

Thomas issued a concurring opinion with the Supreme Court's 5 to 4 decision overturning abortion rights as established by Roe v. Wade on Friday. The conservative justice, who was appointed by former Republican President George H.W. Bush, took aim at the Court's 2003 ruling in Lawrence v. Texas and its 2015 decision in Obergefell v. Hodges.

In his Friday concurring opinion with the majority decision to overturn abortion rights, Thomas wrote that the Supreme Court "should reconsider all of this Court's substantive due process precedents, including Griswold, Lawrence, and Obergefell." The justice contended that those precedents were "demonstrably erroneous."
www.newsweek.com

Clarence Thomas Wants SCOTUS to 'Correct the Error' of Legal Gay Marriage

The conservative justice additionally argued that the Court's decision that criminal penalties for sodomy are unconstitutional should be overruled.

No words. We knew it was coming.

Edit: The decisions that Thomas call "Erroneous"

Last edited:

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
Fascism is always a gradual process, until it all comes down on you like an avalanche.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Couldn't even fucking wait a day. Not even a fucking day. Not even 12 hours. Fucking disgusting.

Trey

Oct 25, 2017
Are there any gay rights challenges coming through the judicial pipeline?

I know at minimum some red state AGs will process a suit

viskod

Nov 9, 2017
Not just marriages, he specifically says "relationships" as well.

And Birth Control, because of course.

spyroflame0487

One Winged Slayer
Nov 3, 2017
I can't decide which one would be worse, them literally banning gay marriage during Pride Month or the possibility of it happening the day after.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Clarence is a homophobic bigot and so is anyone that agrees we need to go back and look at this. Eat my shit and go fuck yourself with a rusty spoon if you disagree

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
He's the worst SCOTUS member I've ever seen in my lifetime. He's also a terrible human being and I hope he suffers in complete agony during the final days of his natural life.

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
How long before they come for Loving v Virginia, and ethnic minorities in general?

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
May he and the other conservative Justices burn in that Hell their faith is so fond of going on and on about.

Xando

Oct 28, 2017
They're coming for everything. After they're done with gay people and women they will go after black people and bring back segregation

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
This man is a monster. The day he finally goes to his christian hell will be a day of joy for humanity.

Beefsquid

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Funny how Loving isn't noted by him, despite being "weak" by the same bullshit metric he uses.
Useless hypocrite, I hope the worst for him.