• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2017
Hey everyone! Beginning with the November issue that just debuted, Paul Gale Network is now writing for Shagmag. I still do my own thing online, teach at my university, dojo, etc., but this is a fun, new partnership that's bringing video games to an online magazine.

Think Playboy for a new era. (So please be of the proper age if you do check out the magazine as it does contain nudity.)

It's an exciting time, too, because we're getting brand new consoles and will have no shortage of fun times for years to come. šŸ˜

Anyhow, Resetera is a great community and I always appreciate seeing people be supportive, have a good time, and just wanted to share something I'm excited for. Here's to more people, gaming!

JayC3

bork bork
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Congrats! We don't allow threads based on self-promotion though, so this thread is locked.

Per the General Guide:
Do not create threads featuring links to products or services that you have a direct involvement in. Members are instead welcome and encouraged to post in already existing threads about a product or service that they are involved in (including links that are specifically relevant to the thread) so that they may engage with the community. If you are involved in a product or service that you are linking, please disclose that fact upfront.

Status
Not open for further replies.