• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
I just moved to North York. I haven't notice any. But never really been up here before.

Nice! It is a pretty decent place with sufficient amenities (depending on how close you are living to Shepard and Don Mills or York Mills and Don Mills).

I miss north york (toronto in general) because of dairy free pizza from Pizza Nova (I am lactose intolerant). It goes really well with weed.

Bah, the last time I had weed was over 3 years ago now. My line of work (when I will finally get to it) requires screening through urine sample and afaik, constituent chemicals in weed showing up is a red flag.

EVIL

Senior Concept Artist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
fP2vG93.jpg
bwhahaha, made some with an ex, first edibles.. did not read up on it at all. she only had a bit, and I ate the whole tray (thought we done something wrong in making them), it got late so we went to bed dissapointed. Woke up a few hours later trippin balls and vomited everything out while my ex was high on the little bit she ate and was laughing in the next room hahahaha. hysterical giggles with every hurl of puke I threw in the toilet

OP
OP

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nice! It is a pretty decent place with sufficient amenities (depending on how close you are living to Shepard and Don Mills or York Mills and Don Mills).

I miss north york (toronto in general) because of dairy free pizza from Pizza Nova (I am lactose intolerant). It goes really well with weed.

Bah, the last time I had weed was over 3 years ago now. My line of work (when I will finally get to it) requires screening through urine sample and afaik, constituent chemicals in weed showing up is a red flag.

Yeah Pizza Nova is great. Really, stay on the straight and narrow. A good life is better than a million 'high's. Congratulations on your position and may the force be with you?

fick

Alt-Account
Banned
Nov 24, 2018
never got into edibles. Hate the taste, and I usually feel sick to my stomach instead of high.

last time I made edibles that were like 200-250mg brownies. Ate one and then ended up passing out in the bathroom and scaring my wife

Kevers

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Syracuse, NY
Never had edibles but a friend gave me a couple of his capsules and I didn't feel shit when I took them. Another friend also gave me a couple of her microdoses of shrooms and I didn't feel anything off those either.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
never got into edibles. Hate the taste, and I usually feel sick to my stomach instead of high.

last time I made edibles that were like 200-250mg brownies. Ate one and then ended up passing out in the bathroom and scaring my wife

Per brownie?!?! I consider myself to have a high tolerance but that's insane.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Yeah Pizza Nova is great. Really, stay on the straight and narrow. A good life is better than a million 'high's. Congratulations on your position and may the force be with you?

Thank you. Good luck in the new place. If you ever need any help, feel free to PM me.

In all honesty, I have smoked weed less than 10 times in my life; never got attached to it and I fully supported its legalization.

And as for my position, I worked in offshore industry and there is zero tolerance policy pertaining to alcohol & other illicit substance (weed used to be one of them last I checked). Smoking is also regulated on board. I have been home for over a year now on medical leave (won't be able to go back till November at the earliest).

Suffice it to say, I could have easily smoked a few if I felt like spending money.

Liquidsnake

Oct 27, 2017
Id be having an anxiety attack right now with a rapid rapid heart rate. Debating on whether to go to the hospital or not.

I can only micro dose.

OP
OP

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Thank you. Good luck in the new place. If you ever need any help, feel free to PM me.

In all honesty, I have smoked weed less than 10 times in my life; never got attached to it and I fully supported its legalization.

And as for my position, I worked in offshore industry and there is zero tolerance policy pertaining to alcohol & other illicit substance (weed used to be one of them last I checked). Smoking is also regulated on board. I have been home for over a year now on medical leave (won't be able to go back till November at the earliest).

Suffice it to say, I could have easily smoked a few if I felt like spending money.

Up to you. but you have no real 'skin in the game' anyways. Not an insult.

Id be having an anxiety attack right now with a rapid rapid heart rate. Debating on whether to go to the hospital or not.

I can only micro dose.

-!)!)!!)!) MISREAD THE POST.+++!+!+!!++!+!

Last edited:
OP
OP

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

I can only micro dose.

Ok, in case of real shit. Just try to take a comfortable position and relax. If you are in a legal zone, and capable of the possible financial burden, I'd argue still to wait it out since it will be a bad time, but no one can REALLY help you. If you are hopefully near a bed, just take the path of least resistance to the bed and close your eyes. You won't fall asleep, but it'll be less of a hassle. Reduce all stimulants along the way as well. If social, tell someone, and tell others if the first turns out to be an asshole. If in the middle of road, facing a turning light, I don't fucking know.

Aine

May 27, 2019
I've only vaped weed before, never had it in a capsule. I don't get a super-strong reaction, but it does mellow me out. I have heard edibles are a good way to go about it, right?

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
LMAO! OP is going to be in a different Galaxy! This is a lot of shit u did at once haha I hope you enjoy the high!

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Oh the classic "I don't feel anything let me have another" edible story. Have fun.
Earlier this year we came upon a pop-up cannabis market. A bunch of the vendor tables had small free samples of edibles. I ate a some of those, and my wife bought each of us a small cookie. An hour later, as I got to the subway station, all of a sudden the world looked more "cinematic". By the time I got home it felt like I was skipping through time from moment to moment. Fun times.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I once ate 5 weed brownies thinking they wouldn't do anything because they didnt make butter. Weeds and stems and seeds in the brownies. It was a prank, and it was a disaster.

They did make the butter but just didnt strain it. And actively told me no butter, and then jokes on you bro it's butter.

I went to a flaming lips concert and it kicked in, hard. It was very hot and I actually temporarily lost my vision. So combination extremely high heat stroke. It sucked.

Had to basically be carried to somewhere to sit down and recover.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I never get people who underestimate edibles.

The memes are all about how people misjudge them and take too much, how on earth would you come along and think "Oh well that won't happen to ME!"

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
I've told this story before, but I had this jackass roommate who was a huge stoner. I had been smoking for a while but never really fucked with edibles. We're on winter break, one of his buddies brings over some brownies, and my roommate INSISTS I should be taking some bong hits while waiting for the edible to kick in.

The next 24 hours are hazy. I remember marathoning Entourage and then going and puking in my living room at like 3 am, and then waking up 15 hours later. I had gotten a dog like a month before, and I assume my roommate took care of him? I slept a ton the next few days, and didn't feel "right" until about a week later. Thank God I didn't have any responsibilities at that point.

OP
OP

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've told this story before, but I had this jackass roommate who was a huge stoner. I had been smoking for a while but never really fucked with edibles. We're on winter break, one of his buddies brings over some brownies, and my roommate INSISTS I should be taking some bong hits while waiting for the edible to kick in.

The next 24 hours are hazy. I remember marathoning Entourage and then going and puking in my living room at like 3 am, and then waking up 15 hours later. I had gotten a dog like a month before, and I assume my roommate took care of him? I slept a ton the next few days, and didn't feel "right" until about a week later. Thank God I didn't have any responsibilities at that point.
Sounds better than 90% of my nights.

Failburger

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
Eating edibles put me in a deep sleep. If I have no plans in the morning and want to sleep in, I eat a gummy and sleep like the dead for 10 hours.

XenodudeX

Oct 25, 2017
Jacksonville, Florida
I bought a gummie bear from by barbor once. He told me that it had 10mg in it. I thought that wasn t too bad....until about an 1hr ago. Was stoned from 5pm to about 12am. Yooo I was feeling GOOD.