• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm 1hr ish and I think it's finally taking effect? Which in not 100% cool with since I just popped another 10 minutes ago, but it's like 10mg, and I've been working through some 20mg edibles (sloooowwwwly) as of late. But I've not really done any weed prior to lately in about a decade so this initial buzz is pretty damn fucking disappointing. Maybe it really is just supposed to be used as an analgesic.

Also just noticed another is an-other. Woah...

Shit, posted in wrong area. Guess it's stronger than I thought. MODS!!!!

Oct 27, 2017
Try an edible instead. Also it could take up to two hours depending on how empty your stomach is.

Nevermind, you're already on edibles. Just go for a vape pen if it's legal in your state. Best way to ingest THC imo

Oct 27, 2017
For real though I did something similar once.
The first time I took a THC capsule I didn't feel anything after like 2 hours, so I took another.
20 minutes later it hits me like a truck, and I realize that what I feeling was from the first capsule. The next 10 hours where fun.

I got the munchies so bad and ate so much I gave myself heartburn, despite only ever experiencing heartburn a couple times in my life before.

OP
OP

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The first time I took a THC capsule I didn't feel anything after like 2 hours, so I took another.
20 minutes later it hits me like a truck, and I realize that what I feeling was from the first capsule. The next 10 hours where fun.

I got the munchies so bad and ate so much I gave myself heartburn, despite only ever experiencing heartburn a couple times in my life before.
Lol. Good thing today's my Friday.

Last edited:

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
I'm 1hr ish and I think it's finally taking effect? Which in not 100% cool with since I just popped another 10 minutes ago, but it's like 10mg, and I've been working through some 20mg edibles (sloooowwwwly) as of late. But I've not really done any weed prior to lately in about a decade so this initial buzz is pretty damn fucking disappointing. Maybe it really is just supposed to be used as an analgesic.

Also just noticed another is an-other. Woah...

Shit, posted in wrong area. Guess it's stronger than I thought. MODS!!!!

Oh the classic "I don't feel anything let me have another" edible story. Have fun.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places

Hahaha.

Someone made me a dozen pot cookies and I ate one and 30 minutes later I asked if it was 10mg or so, and they said, no they used 1g THC for the dozen as I was eating the 2nd and yeah man it kicked in. I was watching f is for family and somehow I was seeing it as 2.5D and just laughing maniacally.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Yeah dude edibles and capsules aren't about that initial rush, they're a slow increase until all of a sudden you realize you're stoned as shit. But with 20mg you'll be alright. Make some food now while you're not super stoned.

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
xtoxnwg9lp801.gif

killdatninja

Oct 26, 2017
I have yet to have an edible(s) that really affects me, to the point i end up smoking anyway (after like 2 hours since I don't feel anything). Always feels like a waste of time and money on my part.

Pwnz

Oct 28, 2017
Places
Also it effects everyone differently. My wife had 10mg an hour before seeing Penn and Teller and doesn't remember much. I had 50mg and I remembered everything, including Penn fucking up a trick where they take a a series of colored billiard valls out of a draped fish bowl and the drape fell and it was obvious magnets were used in the table.

Extra Sauce

Oct 27, 2017
Justin Trudeau's weed capsules are that good shit. Enjoy OP, and btw I only start feeling the full effect in the third hour myself.

OP
OP

capitalCORN

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
LMAO! I live in St. John's, NL. Weed consumption has always been more prolific here than when I lived in North York, ON, even before the bill passed. Now, it is even more evident around our downtown area.
I just moved to North York. I haven't notice any. But never really been up here before.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Lol classic first time edible experience. The time they take to hit you varies so much by person. I feel them super quick - usually around 20-30 minutes.