• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Absolute fire idea.

You get that nice, rich texture with the blueberry jelly, juxtaposed with crunchy peanut butter, and an added satisfying crunch into a chocolate peanut butter cookie that marries the flavors together in a beautiful sandwich. Stunning.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Steven

Oct 27, 2017
There are some things wrong with this thread. There are also some things right with this thread.

Shadybiz

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm...actually sounds pretty good. Also I don't think I've ever had blueberry jelly/jam.

Diabeetus maybe if the OP eats like that all the time. If it's a once in awhile thing, no that's not how that works.

Deleted member 11985

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, I wasn't aware girl scout cookies had names. I always just called those peanut butter cookies.

But this sounds like a great idea, and I applaud your ingenuity, OP.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
Next, try taking a bite of a banana and then a bite of a Do-si-do. So good.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Growing up, my mom would sometimes do Peanut Butter and M&M sandwiches for me. Tried one again recently... still great. Even better if it's a little cold though btw. I can see how this would work.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
This 100 depends on the temp of+the kind of bread you used. You toast a bread that tastes even better as it gets toasted (sourdough for me) and make the PB+choc+jelly gooey enough with a quick microwave zap ( or toaster oven) and you have a nice little thing going

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm not much of a jelly guy but that does sound like a really good dessert

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
I've got three boxes of Tagalongs on the way

should i buy some grape jam at the store