• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
So I just barely got banned from r/PS4 for no reason whatsoever. I don't even remember posting there at all. So naturally I was confused. I replied asking for a reason as to why I was banned and what I even posted to cause the ban.

I then got a follow up message saying that I was muted for 72 hours so I can't even PM the mods. I didn't understand why I was being told to shut up and with no reason given so I started to file a moderation report when something told me to at least look at the mods there and see if I can PM someone there or check and see if I had any history with them.

Guess who one of the mods is: Falconbox

The same Falconbox that I called out for not having a problem with the THQ Nordic situation earlier today because of a Twitter post he made. He got banned from ResetEra. His account completely gone.

Is there anything I can do to contest this? Should I even do anything to contest this?

daniel77733

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Reddit is good for info and leaks but holy hell, am I the only one who absolutely thinks that site's forum layout is just trash?

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
ozti4Jv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.