• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
he's always back for 3's it seems

JURASSK_PARK_III-95.jpg

Deleted member 21709

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Looks good. Hopefully the extended production time will allow them to perfect the editing/sound mixing process.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
Was Fallen Kingdom any good? Still haven't watched that since I wasn't really a fan of Jurassic World.

Sesha

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
That's a Jurassic poster alright. I hope we get Giganotosaurus in this, finally.

Grant, Ellie, Malcolm, Dodgson and Wu are all coming back for this one, along with Omar Sy's and Jake Johson's characters from JW and the main crew from Fallen Kingdom.

Deleted member 42055

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Can we please get a shot and interactions of all three of the originals together? Please do not Star Wars ST us

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually looking forward to this one since the set up for it is pretty exciting.

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Fallen Kingdom was so insanely stupid. I hope 3 just goes full schlock and gives us 2 hours of dinosaurs destroying the world.

Ricky_R

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Something about them JP movies that no matter how bad they are I still like to see them. Even when I catch them on TV.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really liking this cast. Daniella Pineda, Sam Neill, Justice Smith, DeWanda Wise and Dichen Lachman. And then of course you have the mainstays, but I'm liking the returning ones and new additions.

Was Fallen Kingdom any good? Still haven't watched that since I wasn't really a fan of Jurassic World.
I didn't like Jurassic World much either, but Fallen Kingdom was a huge improvement if you ignore one crucial plot point lol. I'm in the far minority.

I'm actually really excited about Dominion and its premise. I really hope my buddy dino returns, he was so cute in Fallen Kingdom! I think it was the little guy knocking his head in prison.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't the cast already known? They've finished filming.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I liked Fallen Kingdom for doing something new. Was glad to finally get off the island and truth be told if you can make dinosaurs, just makes sense you'd be doing more than just cloning dinosaurs. I can get why people don't like it though, but gonna just chalk it up to being a necessary evil sequel to move the series forward.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I have stayed away from Fallen Kingdom due to whatever he was thinking with Jurassic World. Especially that one scene which ruined the movie for me personally. But hopefully this movie turns out great for those watching!

Suede

Gotham's Finest
Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
I liked Jurassic World so I'm glad the director is back.

Fallen Kingdom was so dumb, I'd rather watch Jurassic Park III.

Lost Lemurian

Nov 30, 2019
Loved Jurassic World (it was exactly what my childhood self would've wanted).

Hated - hated - Fallen Kingdom.

I trust Trevorrow to deliver me more of what I want.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
...how does that poster fits with what we already know about the movie ?

like wasn't the whole point of the next movie is that the dinossaurs are already in the outside world ?

like why the ambar then ?

...or is it the ugliest headlight i ever saw ?

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Okay, I'll say it...

hottaek: That's the best Jurassic Park theatrical poster beating the "73 million years in the making original one"

Uriah

Oct 25, 2017
Please tell me the "dinosaurs are weapons" plot is in the trash where it belongs.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
...how does that poster fits with what we already know about the movie ?

like wasn't the whole point of the next movie is that the dinossaurs are already in the outside world ?

like why the ambar then ?

...or is it the ugliest headlight i ever saw ?

It's basically, remember the amber from the first film, remember that great first film.

Epcott

Oct 25, 2017
US, East Coast
I keep thinking the name is

Jurassic World: Domination

I think I would have preferred that. Hopefully the third is decent, these World films have been shite.