• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
jim Ersay did something worse than rape chinese sex slaves?
I agree with you btw. I'm talking about legally. He's only being charged with soliciting a prostitute. The NFL won't look it from a non-legal angle when determining punishment. Maybe they would since this is post Ray Rice and it involves gender politics and the NFL wants to improve its image there. But I can't see him lose the franchise.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
How far is this place from Mar-A-Lago?

VjtWTJt.png

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
Does he have kids because I can only see this ending with him stepping down completely.

Imagine him getting banned for a year and players having to play for this piece of shit.

Deleted member 907

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's many willing men and women in prostitution. I don't know that there's automatically an assumption of trafficking.
There's clear evidence in this case that they were enslaved so what is your fucking point besides #notallprostitutionisrape. To that, my answer is, no fucking shit and has fuck all to do with this situation.

junomars

Banned
Nov 19, 2018
There's clear evidence in this case that they were enslaved so what is your fucking point besides #notallprostitutionisrape. To that, my answer is, no fucking shit and has fuck all to do with this situation.

My point is that Kraft was likely not charged for being apart of the ring because he didn't know about the trafficking and was only buying prostitution.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
From what I've read thus far this is him going to a massage parlor and getting the extra services provided? Is there something bigger here that I'm missing because some of the reactions I'm seeing seem to outweigh the situation. The dude got a prostitute..he's not married. So what. I thought decriminalizing sex workers was a good thing?

The part that has me head scratching here is why the police confiscated millions of dollars worth of assets (cash included) from him. Sounds like a civil forfeiture cash grab from a billionaire. If it is, I hope the poked the wrong bear and this starts a domino effect that finally addresses that kind of bullshit

TheKidObi

Oct 27, 2017
man y'all really obsess with trump, this is about Kraft yet y'all mentioning trump.

They got him in misdemeanor charges doubt he see time at all if guilty

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good for him, glad he had some fun. Shouldn't even be punished but Americas weird as fuck.

Edit: oh, it was part of a human trafficking ring? Well nevermind then.

Deleted member 12224

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
From what I've read thus far this is him going to a massage parlor and getting the extra services provided? Is there something bigger here that I'm missing because some of the reactions I'm seeing seem to outweigh the situation. The dude got a prostitute..he's not married. So what. I thought decriminalizing sex workers was a good thing?

The part that has me head scratching here is why the police confiscated millions of dollars worth of assets (cash included) from him. Sounds like a civil forfeiture cash grab from a billionaire.
Sure, but counterpoint:
FUCK THE PATS

FUCK THE PATS

AND AGAIN

FUCK THE PATS

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017

The part that has me head scratching here is why the police confiscated millions of dollars worth of assets (cash included) from him. Sounds like a civil forfeiture cash grab from a billionaire.

How did you read anything and miss the point that this is a human sex trafficking operation aka slaves?

Deleted member 907

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My point is that Kraft was likely not charged for being apart of the ring because he didn't know about the trafficking and was only buying prostitution.
There is not a single post accusing him of being part of the organization of human trafficking in this thread, but he's still sure as fuck a rapist.

Fuck Robert The Rapist Kraft

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017

The part that has me head scratching here is why the police confiscated millions of dollars worth of assets (cash included) from him. Sounds like a civil forfeiture cash grab from a billionaire. If it is, I hope the poked the wrong bear and this starts a domino effect that finally addresses that kind of bullshit
These are not sex workers. They are sex slaves.

Tapiozona

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
How did you read anything and miss the point that this is a human sex trafficking operation aka slaves?
I read that he was a client of an asian massage parlor. Not that he was a co-conspirator into a sex trafficing operation. Did I misread?

These are not sex workers. They are sex slaves.
Lets say it's proven they are...that's shitty of course, but how is that Kraft's fault if he's just a patron? How would anyone even know? Not like there's a way to vet sex workers

junomars

Banned
Nov 19, 2018

The problem is that the prostitutes were sex slaves. Its hard to tell if he knew or not but obviously this will be a sensitive subject.

Poody

Oct 27, 2017
This is wild. Why on earth would you even go to a "Spa" for sex when you're a multi billionaire. You can probably fly any woman you want to any of your undisclosed properties.