• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
I recall Kraft saying Trump called him a lot after his wife died, and that's why he supports him. I wonder if Trump gave him the number for this sex shop? To cheer him up? Or some other crazy shit.

It's amazing how everyone associated with Trump winds up arrested or in jail.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Misdemeanor is no jail. It's mainly embarrassing for him if he gives a shit.
He will get fined by the NFL as well. They have personal conduct policy. Jim Ersay was fined for a DUI.

Man, the NFL is probably tired of these scandals PR wise.

marrec

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Dude what the fuck are you doing

Part of fighting sex trafficking would be to decriminalize sex work, obviously that wouldn't be the end of sex trafficking and specifically wouldn't mean the end of foreign trafficking like this buuut... it wouldn't hurt.

Also, people need to be more aware of the human trafficking involved in Asian restaurants.

junomars

Banned
Nov 19, 2018
I dunno, I wouldn't be in a fucking parlor if i'm worth billions but idk how he was supposed to know their status. I doubt there is much conversation involved in this.

studyguy

Oct 26, 2017
Jesus that's some horrid conditions for those women. Off season news is wild.
Basically a sex slave shop pushing men in through by the thousands. Gross.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
D0BvtfZU8AAfILg

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
This is fucked up

Theres a 0% chance he'll go to jail for this but Goodell is going to bring the hammer down especially because its Kraft and the Patriots. Owners are subject to the the personal conduct policy. I'd guess at least half the season if the other owners just don't force him out entirely.

Big Baybee

Oct 27, 2017
Man, massage parlors like this are popping up everywhere. Don't go to these places, people. I'm not against sex work, but I feel like the majority of the women in these places are working against their will. Ugh.

Yamajian

Oct 30, 2017
So this is a misdemeanor, meaning the police don't believe he had any knowledge of sex traffic going on?

Nov 30, 2018
User Banned (1 month): Excusing sex trafficking
For a mostly victimless crime (excluding known trafficking issues) this is annoying to see

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I would think a guy like this could get an independent professional rather than go to a shady massage parlour...

Netherscourge

Oct 25, 2017
Patriots already have a record of bad behavior with Roger Goodell.

They're gonna get max penalty, whatever it is, so far as the NFL is concerned.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck. It's sad to see human trafficking is still a problem in America, tho I've known its been bad for sometime now.

Police: "The women were part of a sex trafficking scheme, given no days off, forced to sleep with over a thousand men per year in horrible conditions."

Patriots fans:

Are you surprised?

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Man, massage parlors like this are popping up everywhere. Don't go to these places, people. I'm not against sex work, but I feel like the majority of the women in these places are working against their will. Ugh.
No need to feel. It is mostly the case with these places.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
So if he had no acknowledgment of the girls being forced into this, is he still a creep? I'm trying to wrap my mind around how I should feel.
Anyone with half a brain knows what is going on at most/all "massage parlors", and how the girls got there, they just don't really care. I doubt he participated in trafficking any women, but I doubt he was ignorant of their situation either. This one in particular sounds like it was a straight up brothel with awful conditions.