• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 30, 2017
tenor.gif

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
They're going to show the video on the news, they just said they could, that means they will.

kylecoley182

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (1 Week): Inappropriate Commentary
Kraft is a evil motherfucker fuck him hope he goes to jail and drops the soap

Mod Edit: This was reverted to its pre-edit content.

Last edited by a moderator:

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Is there something more going on or more to this story? Rich white dude getting busted for prostitution seems hardly enough to force that kind of change.

Bob is on his way out the door anyhow.

The former owner of the Panthers was never arrested for anything, but he was forced to sell the team.

Kraft will resign so it doesn't damage the Patriots.

Elderly Parrot

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Aug 13, 2018
How can you not tell the signs without blatant and reckless disregard. I've done legal pro bono for human trafficking and you just know something is up with the women.

Deleted member 176

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, you're clearly drunk. I'm not sure you even know what the thread is about.
The Kraft family is famous for paying off refs to cheat in various ways. The money they use to do that will still be in use (through the son) despite the fact that the family props up a sex-slave ring.

What's unclear?

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
Misdemeanor is no jail. It's mainly embarrassing for him if he gives a shit.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Should we have seen this coming? Hanging out with Meek...the life of the after-parties...

I think we've been talking about what we feel are some oddities with him for some time.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
How are you that filthy rich and get caught going to some dumpy rub and tug parlor?

Dead Guy

Oct 25, 2017
Saskatchewan, Canada
If the prostitute is of age and not related to a human traffic scheme, I couldn't give two shits. I'm so over people shaming and making light of sex work.

Pretty much where I'm at. I'm not gonna condemn someone just for paying for sex. I hope it's the next thing they legalize in Canada after weed. (It won't be sadly).

Edit: oh it was trafficking going On? Yeah this dude can get fucked then.