• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SliceSabre

Oct 25, 2017
On a certain level I would think a guy that rich wouldn't have to pay or at least would be super tight about keeping this on the low.

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
What a dumbass fuck... If it turns out to be true I look forward to our new overlord Jonathan Kraft ( actually like him to lead the team, he isn't int this crazy lifestyle his dad has gotten into since his wife died)

Deleted member 8561

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017

NDODecal.jpg

Dec 9, 2017
Robert Kraft gets jammed up after supporting Meek and being on stage with Cardi B who openly slanders Trump and others. Coincidence? I think not

Deleted member 4346

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You're a billionaire. Fly to Nevada or one of the many places in the world where prostitution is legal.

Dude deserves to be jammed up for being stupid. Also, these women were imported and forced into sex work. So by going to one of these places it makes you complicit.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Kraft's boy Trump already readying the pardon as long as he gives him another super bowl ring.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Inflammatory drive-by posting in a sensitive thread making light of human trafficking, previous severe infractions
Who gives a fuck can an old man get his dick sucked?

Vilam

Oct 27, 2017
LMAO! Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. Fuck the Pats. Keep your ass out of Florida.

flamingo

Oct 27, 2017

@KenDilanianNBC: A spokesperson for Robert Kraft has released the following statement:

"We categorically deny that Mr. Kraft engaged in any illegal activity. Because it is a judicial matter, we will not be commenting further."

@jjouvenal: BREAKING: New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged with soliciting prostitutes in Florida. Police say there is video evidence.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
Okay so a misdemeanor. So he's not suspected as doing anything more than trying to find a hooker.

Not as bad as this could have been if he had been involved in the ring itself in some way.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
He was trying to solve a different deflate gate....

I'll see my way out.