• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Don't worry these Trumped up charges have been Inflated by a desperate liberal conspiracy they're trying to Ram through. They already moved the Goalposts to human trafficking which is ABSURD because of the Cap. SKITTLES UGGS PEACE!!!

chuckddd

Oct 25, 2017
What happened to this bimbo?

tenor.gif

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If the prostitute is of age and not related to a human traffic scheme, I couldn't give two shits. I'm so over people shaming and making light of sex work.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
On a serious note to the haters, Jonathon Kraft has been running the team for years, nothing will change.

Puddington

Nov 2, 2017
I hate the Pats, but prostitution is one those things that we need to worry more harm reduction than being morality police so I'm gonna let this one slide.

Oct 25, 2017
wait... this is just him getting a hooker?

How does a rich dude get caught doing this? I'm sure if you pay enough money you can get very professional (and discrete) company for the night no? I always figured unless it's a Heidi Fliess kinda set up, wealthy people typically can afford to not get caught doing this kinda stuff.

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
wait... this is just him getting a hooker?

How does a rich dude get caught doing this? I'm sure if you pay enough money you can get very professional (and discrete) company for the night no? I always figured unless it's a Heidi Fliess kinda set up, wealthy people typically can afford to not get caught doing this kinda stuff.
Yea I'm not sure why anyone with his degree of wealth would want some from a prostitute, given all the very obvious health concerns that come with doing so.

The place is tied to a human trafficking ring. Read the articles.
I wonder if he was involved in the trafficking ring itself. This could go to a whole new level.

Oct 27, 2017
PIT
Wow

1) Reminder that sex work should be legal because while illegal it'll aways be adjacent to human trafficking.
2) It's almost like those going "Trump will end human trafficking!" and believe Pizzagate were deflecting and projecting!

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Yeah I'm not going to argue in favor of a shitty law that targets sex workers and their clients but at the same time those massage parlors can be involved in human trafficking and nobody should be supporting that. Until sex work is legal you don't really know what your money is supporting and what situation the prostitute may be in.

Edit: And looks like it was.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
According to the local news here in the Boston area it did indeed involve human trafficking, and he got caught up in a sting involving hundreds of Johns.

Hoodbury

Oct 27, 2017
The whole tweet is in the title.
That helps, but we would have no idea about that. And now it looks like there is a second tweet in the OP? I just don't get why it's so hard to post the tweet as text, it's a half second copy/paste, seems like a lot of people are doing it, they add it in a spoiler tag or something.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Most of these massage parlors involve some level of human trafficking because the girls come over from Asia with the promise of some decent job and then get told to do this.

Arc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
User Banned (2 weeks): Trolling and making light of sexual abuse
Mr. Kraft is a victim here. How is he supposed to know the parlor is involved with trafficking? Dude was just trying to get a happy ending.