• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
Complaints about Charlotte's booking aside, I thought that main event was great. Loved it, great intensity. The crowd really really helped. The first time I've noticed them banging on the plexiglass and it really made everything so much livelier. Must suck for Rhea to take that moonsault to the face but to be honest, Io didn't have that large of a target to hit.

The Balor/Priest match was fantastic as well. They both brought it tonight.
Yeah my GF said to me, "Wow, they have really good chemistry together."

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Nox gonna pull another Kane special on the agent who tells her she can't use the chokeslam.

kve20.jpg

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Complaints about Charlotte's booking aside, I thought that main event was great. Loved it, great intensity. The crowd really really helped. The first time I've noticed them banging on the plexiglass and it really made everything so much livelier. Must suck for Rhea to take that moonsault to the face but to be honest, Io didn't have that large of a target to hit.

The Balor/Priest match was fantastic as well. They both brought it tonight.

Definitely what Priest needed after the Dijak/Lee stuff.

Cole/Dream was the only thing that did absolutely nothing for me outside of the entrances and the finish.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
At least Io won, I hope it's not a Candace fued or Rhea needs some time away from the title scene, she's pretty much been in it since she was moved back to the real NXT.

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Someone has like a random Blm sign
But there are like zero black people on fwo lol. White people smh

Oct 8, 2019

Will Ospreay has really impressed me with his desire to improve himself as a wrestler. Looks like a future heavyweight champion.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
So Damian Priest bring out good match out of Balor that Gargano, Riddle and Cole couldn't do. What that means?

#Archerofimfamy

tm24

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just here to drive by shit on DJ Hyde because that never gets old

OP
OP
Serene

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
From Fightful about Triple H's meeting with the talent that was referenced earlier.

Fortunately, multiple people at the NXT post-show talent meeting were willing to "snitch to the dirt sheets" and gave us some supplemental information. While Triple H did note that he was willing to have conversations with talent, we're told that he mentioned that this is an important time in the world, and he was proud of his talent for standing up. Triple H was said to have been emotional, and said that he wants everyone to matter in WWE and NXT, regardless of race, religion, orientation, language, and culture and wants their talent to set an example for the rest of the world.

We're looking to gain more insight on the meeting, but we're told it was a very positive one and took place almost immediately after the show.

Stall_19

Oct 27, 2017
Speaking of Noah, never forget this epic match happened 2 months ago..

Stadium Stampede has nothing on this instant classic

Princess Bubblegum

I'll be the one who puts you in the ground.
On Break
Oct 25, 2017
A Cavern Shaped Like Home
At least Io won, I hope it's not a Candace fued or Rhea needs some time away from the title scene, she's pretty much been in it since she was moved back to the real NXT.
Candace feud reignited needs to happen at some point. Candace is probably the only woman on the roster that I've seen that has great in-ring chemistry with her.

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
I saw it coming after Charlotte dirty pinned Io but of course she wouldn't be the one to eat the pin. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yeah, Charlotte was a whole nothing in NXT, did nothing for anyone.
Idk i think Charlotte does helping Io, their chemistry also notably decent.. but Charlotte doing nothing for Rhea and Bianca that somehow wandered around in main roster now.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
Must be Best of the Super Jr season because New Japan's Twitter has been all DOUKI all the time this morning. Hey a big announcement tomorrow but first, DOUKI!!!

Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
So I see that WWE has seen fit to put a belt on Io but almost immediately signaled that what that means is Charlotte will feud with Asuka which, based on the company's objectives for total reigns for Charlotte, means that Asuka will inevitably get jobbed like a geek to Charlotte.

Is DarkstarIV OK?

Also would appreciate clumsy Photoshop of trolley problem that depicts Charlotte as trolley, Io on one path, Asuka on the other and Hunter as the ethically challenged brake operator.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Bryan got really mad about Io winning the title last night. Sorta. He said that while he's happy she won the title, it makes no fucking sense that she won. He now sees the NXT Women's Title as a participation award because Rhea didn't win it back. His evidence is that "nobody thought Io was going to win the title, and it makes no sense for her to win it. Rhea should have won it at a main roster WWE PPV."

He legitimately thought absolutely no one but the most diehard of Io fans thought she would win as well.

Oct 25, 2017
Bryan got really mad about Io winning the title last night. Sorta. He said that while he's happy she won the title, it makes no fucking sense that she won. He now sees the NXT Women's Title as a participation award because Rhea didn't win it back. His evidence is that "nobody thought Io was going to win the title, and it makes no sense for her to win it. Rhea should have won it at a main roster WWE PPV."

He legitimately thought absolutely no one but the most diehard of Io fans thought she would win as well.
Everything pointed to her winning.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
They're running the SNK Robert Garcia "Riches to Rags" storyline. Charlotte loses.
Or she just wins. Triple H hinted on last night's post Takeover media call that the people upset about Rhea losing and not getting revenge on Charlotte just need to wait a few more months for the payoff. Which likely means Charlotte vs Rhea at Summerslam for the RAW Women's Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.