• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
goesoff.jpg

Heels are supposed to sell tickets. They are supposed to make people want to see them lose.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The "took his ball and went home" line in particular was fucking baffling to me.

If anything, Moxley did the complete opposite of that by fulfilling his contractual obligations and being professional about it throughout the length of his contract.

The WWE thought bubble is a scary thing.
That and Moxley did everything humanly possible to change things.

He was constantly pitching things that got shut down and did all their dumb skits like potted plants and lil red wagons just like they asked. He didn't take his ball and go home, he did everything he could to try to change things for the better but whats the point if WWE doesn't give a shit and are happy with a miserable product?

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Heels are supposed to sell tickets. They are supposed to make people want to see them lose.
Its amazing how the bar has gotten so lowered now that being a complete bore is considered good heel heat.

Also "good heels can't be good wrestlers" is another one thats fucking hilarious to see now and again.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty soon the standard is going to be you're not a good heel unless you deliberately make ratings go down.

"Fuck yeah, Baron Corbin did. Thats what he's being paid to do."

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Also "good heels can't be good wrestlers" is another one thats fucking hilarious to see now and again.
Heels have always been the better workers as they usually are the ones carrying the match

Heels shouldn't do moves designed to pop the crowd is a different point though

Aeon712

May 1, 2018
I skipped Raw last night to play Warframe. Just read that Raws Samoa Joe is next inline for a Smackdown title shot after Kofi just feuded with Raws Dolph Ziggler.

Jamie OD

Oct 27, 2017
I don't understand why GCW hasn't booked El Drunko for their backyard wrestling show yet (unless I missed the announcement).

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
cannot believe what Seth Rollins has said now

the WWE is absolutely horrible right now

anyways I cannot wait to watch Raw and Smackdown next week

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017

I want Rusev to do well elsewhere badly at this point. I remember when I wasn't a fan...mostly because he kept beating up every black guy in the company...but Rusev Day and all the stuff I've seen from him since has been pretty great.

That said, bruh needs to finish out that contract so WWE doesn't try to freeze him over a couple of weeks time off. That'd be so wack.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Nah, there are threads wothout twitter posts. Or more specifically without half of a page just being reposts of twitter posts.
OTs are for discussing news, twitter is a big source for news, a top wwe wrestler spouting shit and throwing his friend under the buss is news.

Not sure why that's hard for you to understand.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
I want Rusev to do well elsewhere badly at this point. I remember when I wasn't a fan...mostly because he kept beating up every black guy in the company...but Rusev Day and all the stuff I've seen from him since has been pretty great.

That said, bruh needs to finish out that contract so WWE doesn't try to freeze him over a couple of weeks time off. That'd be so wack.
And lucky for Rusev, AEW is looking for some big husky lads right now.

That and NJPW could always just throw throw the US title at him next. Sure, why not.

Last edited:

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HOW IS TYLER BLACK GONNA MAKE FUN OF INDY WRESTLERS IN SHORTS

MY GUY YOU GOT YOUR BIG BREAK IN AGE OF THE FALL WHICH WAS THE BIGGEST INDY GEEK STABLE IN HISTORY

THEY HAD JIMMY "DO IT FOR HER" JACOBS AS THE LEADER WHO IF YOU LOOKED UP JABRONI INDIE WRESTLER IN THE DICTIONARY YOU WOULD SEE A PICTURE OF JIMMY JACOBS
I love Jimmy and AOTF but hard agree. They were My Chemical Romance: The Wrestling Stable.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Wondering what his name could be outside WWE though becuase Miroslav Barnyashev is kind of a mouthful for english audiences.

Would not be opposed to it myself though.

kris.

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Watching RAW from last night and this entire opening segment is making me want to cringe myself into oblivion.

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Rina Shingaki is very cool and awesome. 2AW is worth watching just see what she and Sasamura are up to.

Hopefully she starts popping up in the Sead.

Brian_FETO

The Million Post Man
Oct 25, 2017
Wondering what his name could be outside WWE though becuase Miroslav Barnyashev is kind of a moutful for english audiences.

Would not be opposed to it myself though.
I still think it'd be dope if he called himself Alexander Kumite

He loves Bloodsport, he was doing the Chong Li arm thing to "Rusev Day" which is chanted the same way as "Kumite"

Status
Not open for further replies.