• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Flammable D
Serene

MARTINA SHOWED UP AT EVE TONIGHT AS SESSION GOTH

I MET MARTINA

I REPEAT I MET MARTINA

TOLD HER SHE'S MY MOST FAV AND SHE SAID THAT I MADE HER DAY AND MADE HER FEEL GREAT

I GOT A HUG FROM MARTINA

OMG

OMG

OMFG

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like X-Men Dark Phoenix is going to bomb as expected becuase sanity prevails and everyone owes it to themselves to avoid it.

Take that, Cody. You dumbo.

Not brave enough to say that to him on twitter. :(

foggy

Oct 25, 2017
Seadlinnng high speed matches make life worth living.

It's like joshi saw shitty indie spotfests and injected it with technique and genuine charisma.

Lee Morris

Oct 28, 2017
How long into the new Japan show before the Never Open weight match? In the UK and don't want to wake up earlier than I need to.

Flammable D

Oct 30, 2017
Sounds like someone got hurt at EVE and there were no paramedics?
I saw that Sierra Loxton's match got stopped but she's been up and retweeting mentions and insta videos so she seems fine.

As to the paramedics, I wasn't there so don't know. There was definitely a period where they didn't in the Res Gal early on, but I'm pretty sure they've had someone there at least the last few shows.

EDIT: Saw the follow up, yeah that needs fixing. Pretty much everyone has done it at some point, but that's not an excuse. I have *sympathy* with the shoestring budget excuse Cody trotted out but it's just not worth it.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like Dragon Lee almost needs to win because he feels like the 5th most important in the division he's the champ of right now

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017

I just lost my shit when she did a run in as Session Goth in full attire and full entrance and murdered the Woke Queens

Sidenote The Woke Queens are fucking awesome

The show was incredible. Outside a really scary injury to Sierra Loxton off a One Winged Angel from Nightshade

I also got to meet Emily and Emi Sakura and hang out and watch the whole show with mattsdl

Great night

Eve is the best pure indy show I've seen. The women work fucking hard. Company is was with strong style. The striking ooof nuts.

Last edited:

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Sami's got better things going on this weekend than some fucked up house show in SA.

CenaToon

Oct 25, 2017
D7_O6P5XoAAi0cJ.jpg:large

IN tomorrow for Niño Hamburguesa and Aerostar

Status
Not open for further replies.