• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Is itemizing really needed in a situation like this? 37 lives lost should be enough of a tragedy without resorting to pie charts.
Its worth bringing up since its pride month and you'll probably see a lot of people that took the super showdown money celebrating it like they didn't just do a song and dance for one of the worst places on earth to be gay becuase they'll wind up fucking dead at the same hands of the people paying WWE to put on a show for PR to distract from shit like that.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Goldberg put on some sort of match vs Lesnar after being away for 12 years.

But Taker is a lost cause. He should have retired years ago before he kills somebody with his tombstone. He's been sloppy in the ring for years.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
Also what's this Mansoor guy did? Anyone got a list?
- He's anti-semetic
- He pressures talent into doing stuff for his stream whenever someone donates money to it, even if they aren't comfortable with it
- He actively promoted bigotry/intolerance during his twitch streams
- He tried to pry into his coworkers sex lives to solicit donations on said stream, including behind the backs of some of said co-workers

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
- He's anti-semetic
- He pressures talent into doing stuff for his stream whenever someone donates money to it.
- He tried to pry into his coworkers sex lives to solicit donations on said stream, including behind the backs of some of said co-workers.
A true inspiration.

Oct 25, 2017
VIC, AUSTRALIA
Is itemizing really needed in a situation like this? 37 lives lost should be enough of a tragedy without resorting to pie charts.
Finn Balor just posted a smiling photo of himself in Saudi Arabia in support of gay pride month, yes it is needed to show how fucking insane this situation is.
The country that is cutting off gay people's heads paid him to go over to try to improve their image a month later.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
It landed him in hot water with management apparently, because he's no longer allowed to stream at all. I also remember a moment when someone requested that Mansoor read erotic fanfiction of Kairi Sane on stream (because they have done it several times before), and he mentioned he wasn't allowed to do that anymore because he got in trouble when she found out, and management told him to stop mentioning her on stream, because she wasn't comfortable with it.

The thing that caused management to force him and Brennan to stop streaming entirely though was the whole Rhea Ripley slur incident. Although it resulted in a lot of people being cancelled, in my eyes (Rhea Ripley, Shane Thorne, Brennan Williams, Mansoor, and Tegan Nox) to say the least.

Last edited:

Deleted member 274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
While their presence there is fucking bullshit I do respect Finn for that photo, and Ali too.

They could do a loooooot more tho

Oct 27, 2017
- He's anti-semetic
- He pressures talent into doing stuff for his stream whenever someone donates money to it, even if they aren't comfortable with it
- He tried to pry into his coworkers sex lives to solicit donations on said stream, including behind the backs of some of said co-workers

Wow and they pushing him. Expect him to win a belt the next time they in Saudi.

I'm not a big fan of Lio Rush but he's done a lot less yet been treated like shit.

So Owens and Bryans were the only ones who didn't go. I'm sure Cena would have been approached if he hadn't refused last time. I guess AJ was injured rather than refusing to go.

I hope the Goldberg and Taker match is a wake up call for Vince. Create new stars before your washed up ones kill each other. Also Drew is going to lose to Roman again whilst Shane beats him. Unless this is leading to a CM Punk return, which I doubt so what's the purpose of this. Vince in the attitude era used to be getting beat up even in matches non stop by Austin. He rarely put any offence in whilst we got Shane here controlling matches. When even back then Shane used to be treated like a jobber.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Not going to bother watching Simon Miller's review of Super Showdown, its much more fun just to visualize them at this point.

"Goldberg and Taker didn't accidentally kill each other, gonna give it an up!"

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
R-Truth continues to be the most entertaining person in WWE at the moment. Who knew the 24/7 title would be the most interesting title in the company.

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
In other news, I'm officially placing Hana Kimura on the "wrestlers who are good and cool" list. She retweeted the video/tweet below.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
The latest Wave features Yuu vs Miyuki Takase and they compliment each other so well. Miyuki's average height and build but has big hoss energy vs Yuu being short but being one of the most legit hosses in Japan makes for a really fun match. You have Yuu absorbing relentless lariats and a big feel chop fight between lets of fast loud chop against Yuu's deafening methodical palms.

udsMAbK.gif

It's so great to see Yuu flourish wherever she goes.

In other news, I'm officially placing Hana Kimura on the "wrestlers who are good and cool" list. She retweeted the video/tweet below.

Making up for having braids because she toured in Mexico by having a better compression of how US policing is a weapon against minorities than the whole of the WWE roster.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Mansoor is the human equivalent of that title belt Braun won and is never escaping the Largo Loop except for Saudi shows.

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
The latest Wave features Yuu vs Miyuki Takase and they compliment each other so well. Miyuki's average height and build but has big hoss energy vs Yuu being short but being one of the most legit hosses in Japan makes for a really fun match. You have Yuu absorbing relentless lariats and a big feel chop fight between lets of fast loud chop against Yuu's deafening methodical palms.

udsMAbK.gif

It's so great to see Yuu flourish wherever she goes.

Making up for having braids because she toured in Mexico by having a better compression of how US policing is a weapon against minorities than the whole of the WWE roster.
I haven't seen much of Yuu but she looks awesome.

Like Jordynne's sister from another mother.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
If you've got an hour and a half the latest WAVE show's really worth a watch. The big two matches are part of the power block for catch THE WAVE but the undercard's great too.

Miyazaki's lariat is flat-out majestic.

55pNlqX.gif

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
oh shit

rest of the opening round that night so far:

Danhausen AD vs Matthew Justice
Kid Kash vs Louis Lyndon
Colt Cabana vs Lee Moriarty
Nick Gage vs AJ Gray
Erick Stevens vs Dominic Garrini
MJF vs Savio Vega
Pat Buck vs Swoggle

I'm not saying the JTI is the new Ted Petty Invitational, but it's definitely rising in prominence.

Status
Not open for further replies.